Hottest girls?

I do remember that show. Contrived and horribly acted, but yet, I watched every episode.

That show was hilarious.
Erotica is only good for a drunken night with friends. Horrific mileage in that awkward lap dance room where you are on display like a test subject. Who thought that was a good idea? Tennyson has the highest mileage dances especially at a reasonable price. I remember the talent at Controversy being pretty subpar last time I was there but times may have changed. Blush (ricks) has great dances but it’s very dark back there and overpriced. Cheerleaders on Tuesdays is probably the best overall strip club night in the city.
I tried to stop at Erotica last night..missed the parking lot so turned into the CoGo's. I went past the "valet" lot cause the huge one just beyond the building was open and empty. The place looked deserted...

Locked my car and was walking towards the entrance when some dude I thought was a homeless guy in a Pirate shirt comes up and tells me it is valet parking only.

I said, OK, never-mind, and got back in my ride. Just what the fuck was that all about? It wasn't like there wasn't ample space to park. They are just gouging the fuck out of their customers...won't be back...I don't pay to park at strip joints...
I live close so i always just uber to erotica. Free beer and all. I didn't even know they charged to park
What's the cover charge at Erotica? $25? Between that and paying for parking, it's almost a nonstarter for me. I haven't been there in years, but I always found the women there to be very skanky. There's always at least a couple that look good, however.

I used to go to Erotica back in the day to sober up after hitting the bars and clubs in the Strip District. If I didn't hook up with a girl, it was off to Erotica. I think Blush and whatever Cheerleaders was called back then (Club Elite?) was only topless. I wanted to see completely naked women, not just tits.
Jump in your car and spend a weekend in Niagra Falls.
Jump in your car and spend a weekend in Niagra Falls. Originally Posted by bambino
Hot girls or extras or both?
Hot girls or extras or both? Originally Posted by takedacannoli
Both, and it’s cheaper than here.plus it’s a cool vibe. Some nice golf courses too.
Sounds like a boys trip is needed.
Both, and it’s cheaper than here.plus it’s a cool vibe. Some nice golf courses too. Originally Posted by bambino
And north of the border tugs are legal after the rub.
Both, and it’s cheaper than here.plus it’s a cool vibe. Some nice golf courses too. Originally Posted by bambino
Yep....if Sundowners is still open you want to end up there. The girls are really good looking hookers that dance a little.
I tried to stop at Erotica last night..missed the parking lot so turned into the CoGo's. I went past the "valet" lot cause the huge one just beyond the building was open and empty. The place looked deserted...

Locked my car and was walking towards the entrance when some dude I thought was a homeless guy in a Pirate shirt comes up and tells me it is valet parking only.

I said, OK, never-mind, and got back in my ride. Just what the fuck was that all about? It wasn't like there wasn't ample space to park. They are just gouging the fuck out of their customers...won't be back...I don't pay to park at strip joints... Originally Posted by Teddicker
Sounds like the same old friendly Club Erotica. I like a good friendly stripper every once in a while. But the dudes at this place have been over the top rude for 20 fucking years. It amazes me that they are still in business.
I’m a minority here, I like Blush. Like Cheerleaders also....I prefer places with nice bars where the girl will come up to you and have a drink.
Sounds like the same old friendly Club Erotica. I like a good friendly stripper every once in a while. But the dudes at this place have been over the top rude for 20 fucking years. It amazes me that they are still in business. Originally Posted by Charley3
Remember the show "Godfather of Pittsburgh?" It lasted about 5 episodes and the last 5 episodes they played in succession at like 1 AM on a Tuesday lol
Anyway, the owner of Erotica is/was supposedly the godfather of PGH. Never been in there nor do I ever want to.
Remember the show "Godfather of Pittsburgh?" It lasted about 5 episodes and the last 5 episodes they played in succession at like 1 AM on a Tuesday lol
Anyway, the owner of Erotica is/was supposedly the godfather of PGH. Never been in there nor do I ever want to. Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
He wasn’t the Godfatehrr of Pittsburgh. But his father in law and his brother were pretty far up the food chain.