Head hurts during and after ejaculating

Could be the brain tumor. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Dude, this happened to me for a l period of a few weeks one time in college. I couldnt have sex with my girlfriend without wanting to die. And then it just went away. I swear it was the NOXplode and nitric oxide supplements combined with the stress of classes.
Never happened before, but just last week, back of my head hurts like hell when I'm about to cum and lingers about an hour after I came. Anyone else experienced this ? Originally Posted by KCAsianDude
A man and a woman are sitting beside each other in the first class section of the plane.

The woman sneezes, takes a tissue, gently wipes her nose, and shudders quite violently in her seat.

The man isn’t sure why she is shuddering and goes back to reading.

A few minutes pass. The woman sneezes again. She takes a tissue, gently wipes her nose and shudders quite violently in her seat.

The man is becoming more and more curious about the shuddering.

A few more minutes pass. The woman sneezes yet again. She takes a tissue, gently wipes her nose and shudders violently again.

The man has finally had all he can handle. He turns to the woman and says, "Three times you’ve sneezed and three times you’ve taken a tissue and wiped your nose then shuddered violently!

Are you sending me signals, or are you going crazy?"

The woman replies, "I’m sorry if I disturbed you. I have a rare condition and when I sneeze, I have an orgasm."

The man, now feeling a little embarrassed but even more curious says, "I’ve never heard of that before. What are you taking for it?"

The woman looks at him and says, "Pepper."
Google "Sex headache." It's a thing. It happened to me about ten years ago, for about 4-5 months, then gone. It's something that happens. I went in, got a physical, I was fine, the doc said that some men experience this for a period of their lives. Go get checked out but if all shows well, it'll go away.
Went to see the doc yesterday. It was high blood pressure. Gotta eat better and get my fat ass to the gym )))
ah haha, asians don't get fat...
ah haha, asians don't get fat... Originally Posted by royamcr
You'd think right lol
Asians in Asia usually don't get fat. Bring them to America, feed them American food and they will blend in with the rest of us.
Dude, this happened to me for a l period of a few weeks one time in college. I couldnt have sex with my girlfriend without wanting to die. And then it just went away. I swear it was the NOXplode and nitric oxide supplements combined with the stress of classes. Originally Posted by gonoles
Nitric oxide will give you a headache by itself. Nitrous oxide gas can give you a headache, and harm the baby if a woman is pregnant. Nitroglycerin (yes the explosive) used for possible heart problems will give you a terrible headache. Handling the old dynamite would give you a rip roaring headache because of the nitro sweating onto the outside.

All of the above can be readily absorbed into the body. Nitrogen compounds tend to be very soluble in water.

Most explosives are made with Nitric Acid; handling explosives can sometimes give you a headache. Ammonia is a nitrogen compound; nitrogen with 4 hydrogens, drop a hydrogen off and add something else and you have an amine which can also give you headache if you handle them. Amines tend to be very soluble in water.

Nitrogen by itself is an inert gas.

Sounds like something besides just the sex.

JR
Went to see the doc yesterday. It was high blood pressure. Gotta eat better and get my fat ass to the gym ))) Originally Posted by KCAsianDude
Good for you for seeing a doctor about this.

Now you can start working with your doctor to lower your blood pressure.
Asians in Asia usually don't get fat. Bring them to America, feed them American food and they will blend in with the rest of us. Originally Posted by vitokc
Ya but start feeding them rice again and bam right back to fit Asian.
Hope you don't have to take blood pressure meds!
Asians eat lots of fish...as matter of fact thats how fish stay thin ...they other fish

I went to Captain D's today so Im on the right twack!
High blood pressure?
There's a few things to do before taking meds:

Eat right (take a gal to dinner)
Exercise (take a gal home)
Stress relief (as I said, take a gal home)
I agree it could be the blue pill causing this. I use edex and there are no side affects but they are much more expensive @ 108 a shot its quite expensive! Originally Posted by satan666
I'm sorry you are taking Edex. I just watched the video on how to apply and it was a nightmare.

http://www.edex.com/how-to-use-edex.php