Touring ladies donations...

It is their call. I never negotiate. If I don't like the price I don't schedule the time.

Never piss off your girlfriend or your waitress. One may spit on your food and the other may not spit on your dick.
Many good points.
I also take into account what I think the entire experience will be like. However as YTE also stated, there are some things I want on the menu regardless of how good I expect the experience will be. For me BBBJ is a deal breaker. In addition either CIM or female condom should be an option & both is ideal. I'd consider a lady w/o CIM or female condom if I liked her look a lot & I thought it was gonna be an awesome experience & the donation was $300 or under (speaking about here in Iowa). Here in Iowa my personal limit is $300 regardless or menu & experience expectations. Vacation... well vacation is vacation lol. You go on vacation to enjoy yourself. And I do!!
You are right, I been looking at alot of showcases to get my price structure right. I will only be offering specials for reviews so that I can become more legit since I am fairly new.

Yeah you are right, it's sort of like buying and selling cars, if the engine runs good and looks prettier than it would be sold or worth of more value anyway, I don't think Toyota can not be compared to a Mercedes considering Lexus makes Toyota. When I was little the car of my dreams was a Mercedes! If you don't like it, don't pay for it is a good way to look at it Honk!

Maybe they don't want to be as busy as $200/hour would get them. Things are only worth what someone is willing to pay. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Some may say that a Mercedes isn't worth the money compared to a Toyota. Guess what? Plenty of people are buying Mercedes. Originally Posted by Honk
Like Vegas said, many good points and opinions, but I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only person that fucks me for 300+ an hour is my lawyer...and she's hot as well, but never leave her office quite as satisfied
, ... was surfboard, surfboarding thru the thread and I also agree do not negotiate, blah I HATE THAT!

It is their call. I never negotiate. If I don't like the price I don't schedule the time.

Never piss off your girlfriend or your waitress. One may spit on your food and the other may not spit on your dick. Originally Posted by indexec
, ... was surfboard, surfboarding thru the thread and I also agree do not negotiate, blah I HATE THAT! Originally Posted by Ciera Dawn
Have to disagree with you on this sweetie....EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE!
I mean when you already are giving a special babe, I hate when people do that!

Everything in life is negotiable, did it make you think again? It isn't! lol. I have to disagree! ,

Have to disagree with you on this sweetie....EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE! Originally Posted by Gladiator69
It is always up to the ladies to set the price for their time based on what they think is best for them and their situation.

It is always up to the gents to decide what they are or are not willing to pay for that. We may or may not miss out on something that we will regret but we will always be happy with our decision... but not always happy with the service we receive.
Very well said babe!

It is always up to the ladies to set the price for their time based on what they think is best for them and their situation.

It is always up to the gents to decide what they are or are not willing to pay for that. We may or may not miss out on something that we will regret but we will always be happy with our decision... but not always happy with the service we receive. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Seeing ladies visit Iowa lately with $350 & $400/hr donations for CBJ. Anyone else besides me that thinks they're nuts? Originally Posted by vegasbaby7
*shrugs* nuts not really.

Also ... I know a few 300hr cbj only girls as busy as they want to be ... 350 or 400 isn't a huge stretch.
To each his own.

I don't purchase pussy based on price, never have but I can tell you this. The best providers I have been with are $300 and under and bust their asses to earn that. My ATF is worth double that but is a smart enough business woman to know that this market at least cannot sustain that asking price while different parts of the country certainly can.

As far as everything is negotiable, you bet your ass it is. Although loyalty ain't cheap, a solid repeat client who has proven themselves over a period of time in my mind deserves a break and I'll ask for it as I have. In a recent case a provider raised her rates and decided to not "grandfather" in her existing clients, which is her prerogative. I was an existing, repeat client who was good for a certain amount on a monthly basis. Her decision to not negotiate cost her my business. Again, that's her call.

The best part now is that I get to say no thank you when she texts me on a weekly basis asking me to see her again...now at the old rate.

Loyalty works both ways.

I know, I'm way off topic.
I think I am a unicorn among providers...lol......I have kept my rates at the same low price for most of the time I have been on here....I was told that I am too cheap for what I offer,but that is their opinion...I just wanna be fair & have fun!!!...Some say that I should raise them,well I did try that,but it just did not work for me...............I like where I am at and do quite well with that! Every gal has a right to set her rate at what makes her comforable AND every guy has the right to accept that or move on to what he will pay!
I am of the opinion that everything has some value. What I find value in, I will find a way to pay for. Livin' is spot on with loyalty. It is a two way street and I can be as loyal as a puppy. I also know that if I don't like the options for the fare, I will find an alternative. There are many hobbyists and I am only one of them. I have only negotiated a couple of times and that was with ladies that I have seen frequently.

Love you all ladies and play it where it lies.
To each his own.

I don't purchase pussy based on price, never have but I can tell you this. The best providers I have been with are $300 and under and bust their asses to earn that. My ATF is worth double that but is a smart enough business woman to know that this market at least cannot sustain that asking price while different parts of the country certainly can.

As far as everything is negotiable, you bet your ass it is. Although loyalty ain't cheap, a solid repeat client who has proven themselves over a period of time in my mind deserves a break and I'll ask for it as I have. In a recent case a provider raised her rates and decided to not "grandfather" in her existing clients, which is her prerogative. I was an existing, repeat client who was good for a certain amount on a monthly basis. Her decision to not negotiate cost her my business. Again, that's her call.

The best part now is that I get to say no thank you when she texts me on a weekly basis asking me to see her again...now at the old rate.

Loyalty works both ways.

I know, I'm way off topic. Originally Posted by livn2do
Could not agree more my friend
Seeing ladies visit Iowa lately with $350 & $400/hr donations for CBJ. Anyone else besides me that thinks they're nuts? Originally Posted by vegasbaby7
Oh wow that's high

I'm planning on visiting QUAD Cities/Davenport/Cedar Rapids this June or July pm me for RATES!