Hate Mail!! I'm officially a celebrity!!!

• WTF
  • 04-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Congratulations Kayla. I know this is a proud moment for you.

Don't let a self hating DooveDouche ruin your time to shine. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What more could you ask for than a lil hate'n on a hate thread!
  • Doove
  • 04-12-2012, 07:47 PM
Congratulations Kayla. I know this is a proud moment for you.

Don't let a self hating DooveDouche ruin your time to shine. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Watching you guys try to be funny can only remind me of this.
  • Seedy
  • 04-12-2012, 08:08 PM
What more could you ask for than a lil hate'n on a hate thread! Originally Posted by WTF
Well were missing the king of hate, fast fart...LOL ....... sorry Kayla I just had to jam that in there....
Doofe played the race card, not me. I just called him on it because he is stupid.

Awwww Kayla, congrats!

I only wish I could share some of my PM's and email with everyone.
I have a little file where I keep the best of the best and occasionally open a few up when I need a good laugh. The best ones always arrive in the middle of the night.
  • Doove
  • 04-13-2012, 04:10 AM
Doofe played the race card, not me. I just called him on it because he is stupid.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
My comment was about as much "playing the race card" as it was "a straw man".

You ain't bright.
Ok NOW it's perfect. Doove didn't get anything I said and you guys are cracking me up. Wooooohoooooo hate thread. Come on haters!!! It's just not finished without you. Randy wins so far on creativity. Well actually no one else probably has a chance. He's the most articulate of all you lefty fuckers. Hey congrats on that randy!!
  • WTF
  • 04-13-2012, 08:13 AM
. He's the most articulate of all you lefty fuckers. Hey congrats on that randy!! Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Coming from the political mind of a 8th grader that is not much of a compliment to Randy , nor put down to the rest of us!

Are you even sure it was hate mail or just a request for money from Obama's political campaign.

I heard taking on the left is good for a ladies business on this board. I wonder is that true?
So...which one of the leftie hate mongers is it?

I bet it's Fast Cum?
  • WTF
  • 04-13-2012, 08:28 AM
So...which one of the leftie hate mongers is it?

I bet it's Fast Cum? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
She would tell you but then she would have to kill ya!
Well now I am curious.. what did the hate mail say? What was this guy carrying on about?

I personally wouldn't have given him the time of day or put a post up about it because that then gives him the satisfaction that he did get under your skin.
  • WTF
  • 04-13-2012, 12:27 PM
Well now I am curious.. what did the hate mail say? What was this guy carrying on about?

I personally wouldn't have given him the time of day or put a post up about it because that then gives him the satisfaction that he did get under your skin. Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1
I wonder if it looked like the hate mail I have been getting. Below is a sample:

Since Rick Santorum dropped out yesterday, the Obama-Romney general election has fully engaged.

Just hours after Santorum’s announcement, Karl Rove teamed up with the Koch Brothers to launch a $1.7 million SuperPAC ad buy attacking President Obama in key battleground states.

There’s too much at stake to fall behind Romney, Rove, and the Koch Brothers.

Since the general election kicked off yesterday, we’re only 951 donors away from our goal of 10,000 supporters standing strong for President Obama and a Democratic Majority.

Contribute $3 or more right now to fight back against the Republicans' swift-boat attacks >>

Wonder why the Koch Brothers and Karl Rove are launching these ads now? They know that this is a critical period for reaching swing voters. Once the party conventions come around, most voters have already made up their minds. These swift-boat attacks could cost us critical votes for Democrats up and down the ballot.

In other words, we can’t wait.

We’re all set to launch a targeted advertising and grassroots organizing campaign to set the record straight -- all we need is your support.

Thanks.

Kelly

Kelly Ward
DCCC Political Director
Lawls... WTF.. you are a funny guy!
  • WTF
  • 04-13-2012, 12:44 PM
Lawls... WTF.. you are a funny guy! Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1
I miss GW Bush.

Maybe our right wing friends can get him on the ballot!
  • Doove
  • 04-13-2012, 01:56 PM
Ok NOW it's perfect. Doove didn't get anything I said and you guys are cracking me up. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Oh, i got it. I just thought it was lame is all.

Apparently you couldn't tell. Which kinda goes back to my original point.