Republicans want to harm sick Americans

ASSUPHISHEAD and his liberal wingers have always said that Obamacare hasn't even started so why are the Republicans against it?

How wrong they are. This is just one example of how the poorly thought out Obamacare law is already raising it's ugly head. Remember the portion about not denying someone insurance due to pre-existing conditions? Well the funds set aside for that ($5 Billion) have already been used up and now the solution seems to be to raise the maximum out of pocket costs someone has to pay for treatment. So much for "affordable". http://news.heartland.org/newspaper-...amacares-flaws

Liberals need to open their eyes and see that this POS legislation does nothing to make healthcare affordable. It was written with lots of promises to the uninsured and uninsurables. Those promises seem to be not so true after all. Liberals bought this POS hook line and sinker based on what it promised. The truth is that it will still leave millions uninsured, will cost way more than thought, and creates so much red tape that ASSUPHISHEAD and liberals will be able to wipe their ass for years to come with the red tape. Oh, one last point. If this is such a good plan, then why is one state going to offer over 400 insurance plans? Really? Over 400 plans? That alone tells you there are too many loopholes in Obamacare. Originally Posted by satexasguy
I like what the first guy in the blog said "Dang"...LOL
I have some shit-flavored soda for you flighter. It is real refreshing, trust me.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Obviously an authority on shit flavored sodas...
Obviously an authority on shit flavored sodas... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I will accept JD Idiot's professional opinion on this matter! He seems to have significant expertise as a taste tester of shit flavored soda.

I suspect that his twin brother IB is equally gifted in the field! Perhaps it is a family trait!
Obviously an authority on shit flavored sodas... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes you are. That would make a nice avatar for you...LOL
Hey Tex, where do you want that truck delivered?
Hey Tex, where do you want that truck delivered? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
To your front door, of course!
"....and now the solution seems to be to raise the maximum out of pocket costs someone has to pay for treatment."

Some employers have started "open enrollment" earlier than October 1st ... and there are "changes":

1. higher premiums to the employee
2. higher deductibles
3. life time limits on more services
4. higher copays
5. more restrictive drug choices
6. limited hospital and physician choices
7. reduced/nonexistence psychological coverage
8. vision not offered/restricted dental

A "dumbing down" of the health care coverage.

Here's is an example of the above: Some primary care doctors provide "in house" lab work ... (only one copay) .. now many of them are abandoning that service and issuing prescriptions for lab work in stand alone lab facilities ... an additional copy ... (don't give me that crap about "no copy" for "preventive lab work" ... some persons need multiple lab testing throughout the year ... and it also can depend on the "panel" of tests to be administered. So, it will now actually cost more and be less convenient to the patient for testing. The same with some "in house" minor surgical procedures. Physician sends patient to the hospital ... so another higher copay and application to the deductible.

The other thing will happen is that some (or many probably) physicians will restrict the carriers they accept, which reduces the options available for many insureds.
I will accept JD Idiot's professional opinion on this matter! He seems to have significant expertise as a taste tester of shit flavored soda.

I suspect that his twin brother IB is equally gifted in the field! Perhaps it is a family trait! Originally Posted by bigtex
That particular beverage was manufactured for the likes of you, BigKoTex the BUTTerbar Asshat, so your suspicions are misguided as usual. Enjoy!

To your front door, of course! Originally Posted by bigtex
Unlike you, BigKoTex the BUTTerbar Asshat, who enjoys taking it in the back door.
Corpy strikes again! Didn't you Corpy? Just like someone named Corpy, right Corpy?
Nothing really changes... Does it, Corpy?