Sexy Matures

Nah, they are young and sassy.
All you gorgeous women have me wanted to buy a cowboy hat and move west....Ms. Kendall you are very welcome for the post and you are very much the type lady that I crave. You pix are amazing and I would love to have the treat of meeting you.
Thank you for your response. Your showcase is spectacular. I could make a bucket list out of you sexy ladies in Dallas and Houston!!
Put me on your Houston 40+ bucket list!

P.S. I'll wear my felt cowgirl hat and boots for you
SweetDulce I could definitely get lost in your beauty...whats in the water out there in Texas?? Whatever it is it produces some beautiful women!!
He's from Alabama, they enjoy being pegged.
That would be a negative on the pegging Pyramider....but where did that come from?
Yep. I go nowhere without my cowboy boots. Lol
A MILF is something guys never outgrow. When you were young and horny, i.e. young teenage days when getting pussy started creeping up to the top of the priority scale, there was always that one woman (more than one sometimes, but at least one) in the neighborhood that you wanted to fuck SOOOOOOOOOO BAD. Lord, please. One day!!!! She was your jack off material. Everything she wore, she looked good in.

She's no idiot. She notices how you look at her. If you're lucky, she might let you get away with a glancing feel on that ass when nobody's looking. She might playfully say something like, "Ooh, boy. You better gone with that. You can't handle this." Her saying that only makes your dick harder and you wanting to tap that ass even more.

Depending on your maturity level and...maybe opportunity, you could've maybe banged her. Maybe. Nobody gave a shit back then.

Damn, those were the days.

Oh, and you're a hot MILF, in case you don't already know, every guy you know wants to fuck you. Every single one....except the gay ones. If you're REALLY REALLY hot, they may at least consider switching over.
As others have mentioned, you can't go wrong with Dallas "Highway from Hell" Rain nor Lea Madison - both ladies are class acts and you will relish the time you spend with them.
I prefer mature ladies because IMHO, they take better care of me!
I fall into this category with pride. Thanks for being so kind and making this post. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Kendall is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!
The number of ladies hanging around in that category just seems to be increasing. Shouldn't have any problem finding what you are after.
Smooooch....Me too!
Ms. Alaine with the nylon pix on your showcase you are are exactly what I am constantly looking for.
You are correct about the number of mature ladies available. Your reviews speak for themselves. Obviously you have brightened many of guys days.