Since when?

Fuck them trolls Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
at leasts ...this site gives warnings an ...points unlike yer cuck site that ...bans the very ...people who dones made it withouts so ...much as a warnin

...guess ya spend yer time listenin ta elderly ...funnels ans a retard who cants puts ...down ...the fucking keyboard long enough ta even takes ...a shit
As far as I know, you are still a very important part of the ark.....
When a mod accepts and/or volunteers for the position he/she willingly accepts the target that goes on their back. A lot of people in the world automatically assume people in authority are "power trippers". Mods have a job to do and I think very few are on a power trip. Without them there is no board.

Trolls, on the other hand, are desperately trying to power trip. What I quoted is the reason for (and purpose of) a troll. Their own self worth is so diminished they need to grasp at whatever they think will boost their ego. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher

That’s why I said “SOME”. Holy crap! You basically took one sentence I said and, in a roundabout way, said the same thing but in your own words.
Not really. Your words suggested mods might take their jobs in order to power trip. My words do not.
That’s why I said “SOME”. Holy crap! You basically took one sentence I said and, in a roundabout way, said the same thing but in your own words. Originally Posted by Presj22
Not really. Your words suggested mods might take their jobs in order to power trip. My words do not.

That’s why I said “SOME”. Holy crap! You basically took one sentence I said and, in a roundabout way, said the same thing but in your own words. Originally Posted by Presj22