Norway builds wall on border with Russia to prevent refugee flows

I remembers when he was a cocksucker for Odumbo. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

FTFYour sorry, ignorant ass, masterdickmuncher.

It's evident you be the moronic cocksucker, masterdickmuncher, because you be either an illiterate idiot or a moronic liar when you say the article wasn't correctly cited. Also, you be the cocksucker that moronically voted for hildebeest, masterdickmuncher.

Day 63 and hildebeest still ain't nobody's president. Trump delivered!!!
  • DSK
  • 03-23-2017, 05:09 PM
And where is sharia law imposed in the US you racist douche-bag Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Where did I say it presently was, cocksucker?

I just think you faggot liberals are the ones who wish to impose multiculturalism on the US, and you should have to live with the results of your ill advised policies.

Liberals and multiculturalism are leading to a complete breakdown in a shared sense of community in this country, replaced with sectional fighting and hatred.

Liberalism is designed to destroy the United States, and you are succeeding. I predict a civil war. Sad
I cited an article from a reliable source that your "only a moron would believe it" number of 5.5 million was bullshit and you were too lazy to do further research. By way of refute you cited.......nothing.
Typical you. Proven wrong, cries like baby. What a douche-bag.

FTFYour sorry, ignorant ass, masterdickmuncher.

It's evident you be the moronic cocksucker, masterdickmuncher, because you be either an illiterate idiot or a moronic liar when you say the article wasn't correctly cited. Another bitch lie. I didn't say the article wasn't correctly cited by your dumb ass self. I said the article was a lie. And when given the chance to refute you squealed and declined. You stood by your bullshit numbers. You're on a roll.

Also, you be the cocksucker that moronically voted for hildebeest, masterdickmuncher.
More proof I proved you wrong and got under your skin. Only briefly. It's nasty under your skin. My advice is take a fucking bath at least once a year.
Day 63 and hildebeest still ain't nobody's president. Trump delivered!!!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Big angry baby font. Try pink. It works for Tanto.
Where did I say it presently was, cocksucker?

I just think you faggot liberals are the ones who wish to impose multiculturalism on the US, and you should have to live with the results of your ill advised policies.

Liberals and multiculturalism are leading to a complete breakdown in a shared sense of community in this country, replaced with sectional fighting and hatred.

Liberalism is designed to destroy the United States, and you are succeeding. I predict a civil war. Sad Originally Posted by DSK
Racist and stupid. Building quite the resume there.
Add lacks reading comprehension.

I asked where it was enforced in the US. You stormed back with asking me where you said it was enforced.
Didn't know there was going to be a test but here goes.
You didn't say where it was enforced in the US.
So that makes 2 of us that don't know of any place where your dream situation exists.

You agreed with the south's efforts in that last civil war. You're on a roll.

Here is that bump for your twerp.
Big angry baby font. Try pink. It works for Tanto. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You'd be the lib-retard snowflake crying in your cheap beer, masterdickmuncher. Trump voters are still celebrating "bigly"!!!
What a fucking douche-bag.

From the BBC.

Last year around 5,500 asylum seekers, many from Syria, crossed into Norway at the border post after taking the so-called Arctic route into Europe.
Kirkenes residents joke that intruders could easily walk or swim around the 200m construction, but on closer inspection it is connected to an older, thinner fence that runs the length of the border.
Even without the fence this story had an element of farce. Thousands of migrants crossed Norway's Arctic border by bike last year, because by law they could not go over by foot.

Fucking moron.

And where is sharia law imposed in the US you racist douche-bag?

The lord emperor?
I remember when you cocksuckers called Obama the messiah after a handful of people did.
And now you douche-bags are so desperate for trump supporters that you embrace this little twerp.
Because he is what your 37% is made up of.

Yes-siree bub.

You bump this. Bump it often.

Show what a cocksucking liar he-be-a-douche-bag is and who the true trump supporters are. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

messiah??? i never referred to him as a Messiah munchcock. the closest i ever came was either Manchurian Candidate or mulatto

which do u like best?

• DSK
  • 03-23-2017, 10:00 PM

I asked where it was enforced in the US. You stormed back with asking me where you said it was enforced.
Didn't know there was going to be a test but here goes.
You didn't say where it was enforced in the US.
So that makes 2 of us that don't know of any place where your dream situation exists.

You agreed with the south's efforts in that last civil war. You're on a roll.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

You implied I said Sharia Law was currently practiced in the US. I was illustrating your stupidity and threw it in your face asking the question.

I'm from the North, asshole, I am glad the way the war against slavery went. Slavery appalls me. I merely maintain the position that is was about slavery and not preserving the union.

Preserving this crumbling union is not worth dying for, faggot.
I implied? Whatever you say bitch.
Who gives a shit where you're from? A racist is a racist no matter where he's from.

And you maintain it was about slavery and not about preserving the union?
What part of the following don't you understand you stupid fuck?

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union,"
You illustrating stupidity?
No, you demonstrate it.

You implied I said Sharia Law was currently practiced in the US. I was illustrating your stupidity and threw it in your face asking the question.

I'm from the North, asshole, I am glad the way the war against slavery went. Slavery appalls me. I merely maintain the position that is was about slavery and not preserving the union.

Preserving this crumbling union is not worth dying for, faggot. Originally Posted by DSK
PS Just wanted to remind that hankering fuck that his make believe 5.5 million shows the quality of his sources and the depth of his stupidity.
  • DSK
  • 03-25-2017, 12:06 PM
Who gives a shit where you're from? A racist is a racist no matter where he's from.

No, you demonstrate it.

PS Just wanted to remind that hankering fuck that his make believe 5.5 million shows the quality of his sources and the depth of his stupidity. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You are a complete and total idiot. Just because the preamble to the constitution written by a bunch a white, property owning (including slaves) men said "United States" in it you claim that is evidence the war was fought to preserve the union? Something relevant and after the fact to prove it might be nice!!

Nevertheless, great historians do not agree on the reasons the war was fought. I would have only fought to end slavery, a completely detestable practice. Nations come and go, as this one will someday, but slavery is always immoral. Nations are an artificial construct of mankind, and they can be good or evil. Slavery is always evil.

Go back to sucking cocks, it is what you were born to do.

No, you demonstrate it.

PS Just wanted to remind that hankering fuck that his make believe 5.5 million shows the quality of his sources and the depth of his stupidity.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You're illustrating the depth of your stupidity, masterdickmuncher. The subject of the thread was about how the Norwegians built a wall to keep refugees from entering their country illegally, masterdickmuncher. The number is very much irrelevant, you perennial, dick-munching jackass.
T-ball practice.

One swing of the bat and your head soars into the nose-bleed seats, hits tanto in the back of the head and he bites off the last remaining piece of bambitcho's pussy.

Go back to sucking cocks, it is what you were born to do. Originally Posted by DSK
After you, you racist cunt.

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.
But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate—we can not consecrate—we can not hallow—this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth
call to prayer is the first step to a long path to sharia law.

Hamtrack, Michigan has a majority muslim city council.