Trump Concedes???

Hows the plumbing in clarksville? Originally Posted by winn dixie
How’re the shitters on Rundberg?
How’re the shitters on Rundberg? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ask humpty.

Is your piles of charmin getting deep?
H I M has already came out and declared that H I M has won.

Why can't you dems accept H I M's result?
Even NIxon got re-elected.
Even NIxon got re-elected. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nixon was a good President!

He got caught doing the same thing the kenyan did at the end of his term!
Nixon was a good President!

He got caught doing the same thing the kenyan did at the end of his term! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Really? Obama (born in the US by the way - not a kenyon) directed a break in at the Republican national committee headquarters?

Got a link? Any evidence whatsoever?
Really? Obama (born in the US by the way - not a kenyon) directed a break in at the Republican national committee headquarters?

Got a link? Any evidence whatsoever? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

Little slow? He spied on Trumps campaign!
Originally Posted by JCM800
Ding! Dixie showed Dong his degrees/diploma. And then they became suburban, broke, backdoor cowboy buddies. Didn't I call it when I posted he was a UT student? I didn't think he finished, just attending. I've seen it before. Brazen and outspoken. Not necessarily stupid. Just overzealous in their assertion of the first amendment. More power to them. Words will never hurt.

Now, the actions of the Dallas suburb minion who drove to El Paso is another story. As long as these two are just talk, the troll-. . . ing . . . . (Better yet, lurking nowadays) is fun. Basement buds. Am I right? Bub. (So fuckin' telling - that phrase).

Still on ignore, but I see when he is quoted. Stroking Dong is not on ignore. Not as mind-numbing.

Little slow? He spied on Trumps campaign! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Got a link? Any evidence whatsoever?
Got a link? Any evidence whatsoever? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
The case is still on going! Google is your friend lazy person!
The case is still on going! Google is your friend lazy person! Originally Posted by winn dixie
No it isn’t.
  • WTF
  • 11-25-2020, 07:35 AM

Blackman, Hedonist is one of the more rationale posters on the board, although he does get a little caught up in the Trumpian rhetoric every once in a while. Originally Posted by Tiny
And he is a little on the thin skin side.

He talks shit and cries when someone busts his chops back.

Little slow? He spied on Trumps campaign! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Idiotic. I’d ignore you, but it’s so much more fun to help you make an ass out of yourself.

Hedonist pouts and ignores those who disagree with him. His loss. He probably didn’t read your compliment Tiny.
The kenyan colluded with killary to give her "dirt" on Trump during the last election! So easy to forget for your side aint it?