How does it feel?

You goobers just can't let go of Hillary, can you? Y'all need to quit beating that dead horse. Get over it, Trump lost. Mission accomplished.
Remind me dogface pony soldier, who was behind Russia, Russia, Russia and then tell us that we can't let go of Hillary. You're all pathetic.
And y'all are all a bunch of butthurt crybabies. Isn't Russia where Trump has some business interests? Another Trump Tower? I think it's Russia. Feel free to correct me.....IF I'm wrong.
I would need to interview you myself but you seem to be a girl I could put my trust in.
Not sure about 4 years but we could start at an hour and work our way up
The real irony here on the SHMB is that you keep harping on an "ex hooker" being elected. I have a group of folk BEGGING me to run for office but I'm not-- because there are so many people like you. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Trump beat the smartest woman, the most qualified candidate in the world four years ago.
Now he's hanging by a thread after over 4 billion dollars was spent against him by China, Russia, Iran, and corrupt businessmen like Soros, Bezos, and Zuckerberg.

Even the strongest man can get pulled down with so many attacking him. Don't feel proud leftists, you got served and you will regret if Biden takes office. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Typical lame ass response by a lame ass poster.

John Barelycorn must die
The real irony here on the SHMB is that you keep harping on an "ex hooker" being elected. I have a group of folk BEGGING me to run for office but I'm not-- because there are so many people like you. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Political enthusiast for years. Decades even. "Memories . . . . Misty-water-colored memories."

The Flynt Project: Exposing Hypocrisy, Exhibiting Restraint

Excerpt from Confessions of a Guerrilla Writer:

High noon had come for the President's enemies as the Senate trial got underway--the culmination of years of vicious allegations, wild conspiracy theories, and wholly partisan investigations, all of which had gone nowhere. Now reduced to criminalizing the President's personal life by alleging that he had lied about sex, the Clinton-haters were finally at center stage. The time had come for them to put up or shut up.

However, their earlier high confidence for the President's removal from office had dissipated considerably after the circumstances of Bob Livingston's resignation on December 19--and was further diminished by Flynt's continuing crusade to expose hypocrisy in the wake of his revelations about Bob Barr on January 11. In fact, other than the unmasking of Kenneth Starr as a partisan sexual witchhunter after the release of The Starr Report in September 1998 and the excellent legal work performed by the President's attorneys before and during the Senate trial, there was no single factor which had a greater impact on the impeachment process than Larry Flynt.

Had Flynt never emerged in this drama, Bob Livingston would have become Speaker of the House and the impeachment of the President would have shifted from the House to the Senate with a tremendous, even an overwhelming momentum. Instead, with Livingston's stunning resignation and the hypocrisy of the President's enemies clear and present to the American public, who kept the President's approval ratings high, the case limped to trial. . . .

Even though many of our supporters were disappointed that we didn't reveal all of the information we had collected, Flynt's finest hour in this project, other than his handling of the Livingston matter, came when he finally said, "That's it. No more."

In the end, we no longer had the stomach to go for the throat--unless the President was suddenly convicted and removed from office . . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC1wK3XZJyU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09D6sEiI2nA

We just made America great again. Bye Trump. Keep the tears, excuses and whine coming Trumpys.
Don't pay any attention to Trixie Grace. He is a woman hater and he doesn't even attempt to disguise it very much.

Actually he doesn't limit his hatred to women. He hates anyone that is smarter than he is regardless of gender. Which means he hates at least 99.9% of the people on the planet.

Nice new avatar btw Trixie. I didn't think it would be possible for you to come up with an avatar that is more offensive than the pic of that traitor you used for so long. But I was obviously wrong about that.

So what's next for you? A Swastika?

Seig Heil Drumpf.
Don't pay any attention to Trixie Grace. He is a woman hater and he doesn't even attempt to disguise it very much.

Actually he doesn't limit his hatred to women. He hates anyone that is smarter than he is regardless of gender. Which means he hates at least 99.9% of the people on the planet.

Nice new avatar btw Trixie. I didn't think it would be possible for you to come up with an avatar that is more offensive than the pic of that traitor you used for so long. But I was obviously wrong about that.

So what's next for you? A Swastika?

Seig Heil Drumpf. Originally Posted by Jam3768
The Swastika boy is on a mandatory bancation. But he's not as dumb. And has a sharp sense of humor.

I'm glad I played a little part in Trixie's replacement avatar. Now it's just blatant. At least this time it's not obscured. A little more honest.
Props to you for that 9500.

I definitely appreciate any and all efforts to expose Trixie for who and what he truly is.
I'm not feeling anything but "wait and see". There is a ton of litigation with sworn affidavits coming on Monday. Some contested states are having recounts in heavy blue counties as I type. This is far from over, no matter who wants it to be.
Props to you for that 9500.

I definitely appreciate any and all efforts to expose Trixie for who and what he truly is. Originally Posted by Jam3768
I've been toying with the idea of this image as my avatar. Maybe for the new year. But mushrooms have always had a special place in my heart and head. What do you think Jam master J?

How 'bout this to tie things up nice and tidy.

Trump, Biden to share ballot with magic mushrooms, sex education, and Confederate flag

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...nfederate-flag

In Oregon, where marijuana is legal, voters will decide whether to allow the regulated medical use of psilocybin – the naturally occurring psychedelic compound produced in so-called “magic mushrooms.” Advocates say the chemical has shown positive benefits for patients with mental health issues. But some, like the American Psychiatric Association, say the controversial practice shouldn’t be decided by ballot initiative, according to The New York Post.

Sometimes I scare myself.
I'm not feeling anything but "wait and see". There is a ton of litigation with sworn affidavits coming on Monday. Some contested states are having recounts in heavy blue counties as I type. This is far from over, no matter who wants it to be. Originally Posted by SecretE
What planet are you from? Sure Donnie Dumb Ass and his crew will file all sorts of lawsuits. But they will all be dismissed as frivolous because the Trump crew has no proof to back up their ridiculous accusations.

Also recounts have historically only changed the final vote tally by a few hundred tops. Nowhere near the thousands and 10's of tgousands that Trump needs to have to overturn the results of this election.

This election is over. Trump lost. Get over it. Deal with it,
I've been toying with the idea of this image as my avatar. Maybe for the new year. But mushrooms have always had a special place in my heart and head. What do you think Jam master J?

How 'bout this to tie things up nice and tidy.

Trump, Biden to share ballot with magic mushrooms, sex education, and Confederate flag

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...nfederate-flag

Sometimes I scare myself.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Timothy Leary as an avatar would be vastly superior to John Reagan
Aaah say!