Had to do it so sue me!

I totally agree Whispers. I struggled about the cover as well. Believe me when it's all said and done I will have spent almost a thousand dollars to put it together. Between the performer, the decorations a huge bucket of party favors and everything. So please understand that I think the cover is reasonable. It is still a thank you to everyone the cover just helps me recoup it a bit. Infect I just spent 200 an hour ago at Cindies for the boob cake, lollipops, party favors and pasties. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

That's also big reason for the new thread. I wanted to be sure everyone coming saw it and could choose if they wanted to participate or not.

Maybe I should just make it optional. I don't know. Maybe not at all. You have me reconsidering it all together. The cover not the party.

Ok I will keep everyone updated as to when the performer will be here and on this subject as well. Let me think on it.
Six, i will no longer let you steal my joy. I was so excited to get through all of this and was excited about the party and you totally shit all over it! You are on ignore from now on.
Max,
Babe just ignore the cellar dwellers, it's a non stop BITCH-A-PALOOZA with these guys. Talking you and Ms. Fran down isn't gonna fly here, too many of us know just what kind of quality ladies you truly are. Your both extremely tasty too lol...
ooo this sounds like fun
Here I go again agreeing with Whispers. Kudos! I agree 100%. Sixx stop being an ass and do what Whispers suggested. Sounds like great advice!

Maxeen, your a strong person, a woman and a friend. Don't let the negative folks even cross your thought process.

I can't wait to get everything together for the party and I am very excited too about the "special guest"! I still need to go pick up the ice boobs!

You are out of line Sixxbach....

A variety of events organized by guys as well as ladies tend to get launched in CoEd...

If Maxeen was talking about something that was never going to happen... using it to just get the spotlight....then you might have a reasonable point to make....

But she is known to put together parties that seem to be open to people that want to attend to some extent.

I've enjoyed a variety of parties put together over the years by guys, girls and Agencies.....

let it be...

You and I are friends Sixx..... We've talked about this a couple of times..... I understand your reasoning and animosity towards some of the providers..... I've supported you in a number of your tirades..... just as you have supported me....

But here.... your bringing a personal vendetta to a public thread for no reason that can be justified here.....

Would you blast me this way for announcing another party here in CoEd the way I have so many times in the past?

Find a good cause, pick a lady that is actually being a bitch and misusing the forum and I'll gladly support you..... If you want to harp on threAds go rip Maci Lynn a new one.... or one of the others.... This thread isn't in that line....

If you have a gripe about something Maxeen said or did... by all means start a thread and spit it out... If she was a bitch in some way I'll help you light up her ass...... You actually have me curious now.....

But here man?

From a friend.......

You are simply being an ass...

I can't imagine that looking that way is what you are trying to achieve. Originally Posted by Whispers
"Ice boobs" ?? I know that your not talking about your beautiful boobs Rox because they feel so warm wrapped around my C&*%... Wooooo Weeeeee...
On that note, Jamie you look and sound like fun...
On that note, Jamie you look and sound like fun... Originally Posted by isomilf69
Oh yes she is!!!
MMMMMMMMMMMM... Nice...
I will definitely stop by, I'm curious about the entertainment! Can you give us any hints?
Sure did! I told you that you needed to go get tested before I would EVER see you! Yup. I did. And you finally dropped it there.

Now, I don't like you ribbing me nor being a jerk to me. So bugger off please! And I had a wonderful time at the social despite what you're talking about and so did everyone else. Leave it to you to try to bring up dirt. Whatever.

As for the party....

It is coed and the reason I needed to open a new thread about it is to make sure that people would see the changes. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
So I am making up things about the social? Really? Really?? Really???

You are out of line Sixxbach....

A variety of events organized by guys as well as ladies tend to get launched in CoEd...

I can agree with that.

You and I are friends Sixx..... We've talked about this a couple of times..... I understand your reasoning and animosity towards some of the providers..... I've supported you in a number of your tirades..... just as you have supported me....

But here.... your bringing a personal vendetta to a public thread for no reason that can be justified here.....

The comment was made jokingly. I have no issue with Maxeeen. Hell, we have had a few beers non BCD on more than one occasion. Maxeen is tough skinned and I took a jab but the intent was not for her to get all upset.

Would you blast me this way for announcing another party here in CoEd the way I have so many times in the past?

No

Find a good cause, pick a lady that is actually being a bitch and misusing the forum and I'll gladly support you..... If you want to harp on threAds go rip Maci Lynn a new one.... or one of the others.... This thread isn't in that line....

If you have a gripe about something Maxeen said or did... by all means start a thread and spit it out... If she was a bitch in some way I'll help you light up her ass...... You actually have me curious now.....

Nothing personal with Maxeen.

But here man?

From a friend.......

You are simply being an ass...

I can't imagine that looking that way is what you are trying to achieve. Originally Posted by Whispers
Hey, I can take the critique when it's warranted.

Six, i will no longer let you steal my joy. I was so excited to get through all of this and was excited about the party and you totally shit all over it! You are on ignore from now on. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Maxeen, I was messing with you. I guess I should have PM'd with that or text you. You took it more personal and I shot back. Like I said, I am sure it will be a blast. Enjoy!!!

Max,
Babe just ignore the cellar dwellers, it's a non stop BITCH-A-PALOOZA with these guys. Talking you and Ms. Fran down isn't gonna fly here, too many of us know just what kind of quality ladies you truly are. Your both extremely tasty too lol... Originally Posted by isomilf69

Nice shot, I like your style. I wonder between us both whose nose is browner. I was born with mine though....

sixx
I ain't read the thread. But I see mostly PINK and Sixx.

Any chance a grudge can be part of the evening's performing arts ?

Isn't Ric Flair a 80 year old has been wrestler still hanging on to whatever thread of glory he thinks is still there?
Max, the cover charge does not seem onerous. I'm happy to pay as part of the celebration. Hell, it's worth $15 just for the chance to finally meet Reya!
Criminy!

Maxeen, you lovely Lass, it appears that the Chap's codswallop almost turned your lovely thread into an absolute tosh. Do not fret. I'm certain your soirée will be aces! I'd be chuffed to attend! Contributing a few pounds and pence is a small price to pay to join in the celebration of a grand pair of new knockers!

Do not allow bottom feeders to steal your thunder. Tell them to put a bloody sock in it!

All the Queen's best love!