Let's Get this Straight....

Lol you're probably right hun. I'm not disagreeing with OG review either we talked last night and I said I would just be honest. I'm impressed because most no reviews are extremely bitter. OG review was well written and he got his experience across without being bitter or whiny, he's a smart well balanced stand up guy imo. We have become good buds. I like serenity also, she's really warm and sweet Originally Posted by radio109
The "No" review should be bitter. If I spent money and got shitty service, I'd be bitter.

But, I like OG too. He tries really hard to be a "nice guy". He seems like he's easy to please, so this hooker must have been particularly bad that night.
Hello Gents and Ladies SERENITY HERE LOL

Anywho I'm not expecting Everybody to like me...

I provide GREAT SERVICE with no Problem

I'm not going to take this post overboard but to those who show love and loyalty I really appreciate it...

I try my best to fit in but there's always ppl who just wanna see u not make it..

I'm going to be me.. If u don't like it Don't bother me... Originally Posted by Serenity24
Whores that provide GREAT SERVICE don't get NO reviews ijs..
What I was trying to impart with the spirit of improving service for not only Serenity but all providers who have a lot going on away from the hobby is allocate your time towards each endeavor. It's very unpleasant to have to endure drama or BS when you're expecting great service. My last session was a little difficult because I was pretty much ready to go and she had a delay. At least she kept me well informed and we ended up having fun. One other thing is it is hard for Al and I to hobby for pretty much the same reason. I take my chances and liberties if you will but I always want to walk away relaxed and also thinking I relieved a little tension with the provider. Want all providers to be laid back and relaxed when I visit. Marrianne from ccnola was the best for me like that although just about all you gals are fun to be with.
What I was trying to impart with the spirit of improving service for not only Serenity but all providers who have a lot going on away from the hobby is allocate your time towards each endeavor. It's very unpleasant to have to endure drama or BS when you're expecting great service. My last session was a little difficult because I was pretty much ready to go and she had a delay. At least she kept me well informed and we ended up having fun. One other thing is it is hard for Al and I to hobby for pretty much the same reason. I take my chances and liberties if you will but I always want to walk away relaxed and also thinking I relieved a little tension with the provider. Want all providers to be laid back and relaxed when I visit. Marrianne from ccnola was the best for me like that although just about all you gals are fun to be with. Originally Posted by wildwing
I want tards to come in with no toliet paper pals in there butt hairs but it doesn't always happen...

Do your research on the provider correctly and alot of you will not be disappointed but some are just lazy... You can't blame anyone but yourself if the proof is out there but you still went in..
What I was trying to impart with the spirit of improving service for not only Serenity but all providers who have a lot going on away from the hobby is allocate your time towards each endeavor. It's very unpleasant to have to endure drama or BS when you're expecting great service. My last session was a little difficult because I was pretty much ready to go and she had a delay. At least she kept me well informed and we ended up having fun. One other thing is it is hard for Al and I to hobby for pretty much the same reason. I take my chances and liberties if you will but I always want to walk away relaxed and also thinking I relieved a little tension with the provider. Want all providers to be laid back and relaxed when I visit. Marrianne from ccnola was the best for me like that although just about all you gals are fun to be with. Originally Posted by wildwing
Those are some wise words bud. I know exactly what you mean, its very frustrating when things don't go as planed, you're ready to go and the girl is late, or mia.

I also know what you're saying about the fantasy more elaborate type dates, which I enjoy sometimes but don't seek it out, if it happens I try to enjoy the ride. I know my date with Serenity was nothing like that. It was no nonsense nuts and bolts, no bs, knocking boots. No her pretending to seduce or be into me, no me pretending I'm going to rescue her or sweep her off her feet. We just got some passion out.

I often hobby for the thrill too, most of the time I don't even know what they look like until I open the door.
Those are some wise words bud. I know exactly what you mean, its very frustrating when things don't go as planed, you're ready to go and the girl is late, or mia.

I also know what you're saying about the fantasy more elaborate type dates, which I enjoy sometimes but don't seek it out, if it happens I try to enjoy the ride. I know my date with Serenity was nothing like that. It was no nonsense nuts and bolts, no bs, knocking boots. No her pretending to seduce or be into me, no me pretending I'm going to rescue her or sweep her off her feet. We just got some passion out.

I often hobby for the thrill too, most of the time I don't even know what they look like until I open the door. Originally Posted by radio109
Passion with a whore?
Passion with a whore? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Pretty crazy huh? Some of them even bang you for free! Not Serenity though, that I know of.
Hello Gents and Ladies SERENITY HERE LOL

Anywho I'm not expecting Everybody to like me...

I provide GREAT SERVICE with no Problem

I'm not going to take this post overboard but to those who show love and loyalty I really appreciate it...

I try my best to fit in but there's always ppl who just wanna see u not make it..

I'm going to be me.. If u don't like it Don't bother me... Originally Posted by Serenity24
Serenity I got a no review before, only because he didn't do his research before he saw me. I even had it listed I was non gfe. Yet this man still said he enjoyed himself to me. Maybe he lied, who knows... if you know for yourself you're a great provider that's all that matter. The ones that like you will always return. I've had people tell me they wouldn't return yet they still do...
Serenity I got a no review before, only because he didn't do his research before he saw me. I even had it listed I was non gfe. Yet this man still said he enjoyed himself to me. Maybe he lied, who knows... if you know for yourself you're a great provider that's all that matter. The ones that like you will always return. I've had people tell me they wouldn't return yet they still do... Originally Posted by lindseym2
^^^
Ugh.

SMOKIN' HOT chick. But I just read some reviews. No DATY and CBJ only?!? What a waste of a good hooker.
Pretty crazy huh? Some of them even bang you for free! Not Serenity though, that I know of. Originally Posted by radio109
Are you running for WK of the month?
Serenity I got a no review before, only because he didn't do his research before he saw me. I even had it listed I was non gfe. Yet this man still said he enjoyed himself to me. Maybe he lied, who knows... if you know for yourself you're a great provider that's all that matter. The ones that like you will always return. I've had people tell me they wouldn't return yet they still do... Originally Posted by lindseym2
Youre awesome too babe, I can't do a review, I have a stalker issue and figured I'd spare you and your friend the harassment. We never discussed iccky anyway though.

Are you running for WK of the month? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You jelly?
Youre awesome too babe, I can't do a review, I have a stalker issue and figured I'd spare you and your friend the harassment. We never discussed iccky anyway though.

You jelly? Originally Posted by radio109
Nope I don't have WK & I also don't need help with my fuckery..
Nope I don't have WK & I also don't need help with my fuckery.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Ahh, good old fashioned attention whoring then huh? Carry on then I guess lol.

You jelly? Originally Posted by radio109

Thanks 😚
Thanks 😚 Originally Posted by lindseym2
Yw