Cheap No-tell motels

I think the difference from a couple hours and a full rate is not enough to worry about at the cheaper places (50 to 65 bucks) the Motel in crafton is not bad for the money. I do think there are a lot of gas well workers staying south of the city and have driven up rates in Washington PA.

the cheapest way to meet up with a potential civil sugarbabies
1 your place
2 her place
3 in a car
4 in the woods

The only thing I will say is I'm not sure taking a Sugerbaby to a cheap motel will put you on top of her sugar daddy guys to fuck list

[Last time I was at East Exit in Monroeville the woman asked what car I was in and walked out and wrote down my plate number.....yuck]
[Last time I was at East Exit in Monroeville the woman asked what car I was in and walked out and wrote down my plate number.....yuck] Originally Posted by Friartuck15601
That's not cool. I have never experienced that but who knows what they do after you go in the room. I don't think that it is worrisome though as requesting license numbers is common practice in the biz.
I have found that when I pay cash they ask for my driver's licence.
I have been to the Neville 3 times with a civilian "friend". Twice, when leaving, we were individually pulled over by the local cops. They claimed to have been watching the motel for suspicious activity. Nothing came of it, of course, but... Hope this helps. Originally Posted by milkman104
Milkman - thanks. how recent was this
The only thing I will say is I'm not sure taking a Sugerbaby to a cheap motel will put you on top of her sugar daddy guys to fuck list
Originally Posted by loneshark