Back Page

Is Backpage a popular place to advertise for cities in Texas? There are TONS of girls listed there. Over here where I live, BP isn't that popular and it's known for a lot of rip-offs and so forth. Originally Posted by alluringava
Here its mostly rip offs. The two or three non-rip offs are the ECCIE ladies that also advertise on BP Originally Posted by saintsFanChris
I think BP is a regional thing. In Arkansas, verified providers do advertise on there. I think in Texas, most guys don't give it much credence.
The finest woman that I met was on backpage.
The worst psychological scarring I had was bp too.
Texas adult search wasn't bad. Ms Robinson is
always a fun time.
I started off on BP and I never rip anyone off because I would not want it to happen to me. I believe in Karma. But yea a seperate section for BP reviews is a great idea. I have noticed that many reviews are from BP maybe I should start posting there again lol..
I started off on BP and I never rip anyone off because I would not want it to happen to me. I believe in Karma. But yea a seperate section for BP reviews is a great idea. I have noticed that many reviews are from BP maybe I should start posting there again lol.. Originally Posted by mirandalee
Well, Mirandalee, you are a beautiful lady. If I were ever in San Antonio (heck, I've never even been to Texas!), I would look you up.
  • skudd
  • 01-06-2012, 01:59 PM
I think there should be a forum added to all geographic locations for Back Page Reviews.

It could also hold BP Alerts, C&Ds and the like. All the information gathered in one spot so it would be fairly easy to find a lady who has ads on BP. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
That is a GREAT idea, and is in fact done on other boards. I wish they had a specific section for Albany...and all the BP providers, good ones, bait and switch, bad ones etc etc could be reviewed and commented on... usually copying and pasting the ad with pics is relevant as well. Most of these girls change their name and numbers like the wind.... and BP takes the ad down sometimes within days... so having it on the ad and pics posted on the board and being able to refer back and research would be GREAT!!!!!!