Overland Park or The Plaza

Jade has more curves that the Pacific Coast Highway 1
Damn
HOT DAMNNNNN SEXY!!!!
I luv playing in the plaza..pm me for hotels & food info!
Did I start a new trend?!?

Jade's question just might replace the BBQ question of most discussed topic. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Did I start a new trend?!? Originally Posted by Jadec5717
Yup, and Dallas does have a recently updated list.
Plaza Originally Posted by Boredinop
^^^^^^^
The plaza is also closer to real culture such as Green Lady Lounge, Knuckleheads, various restaurants, Westport shopping etc.
Also more walkable if you want the usual chain stores.
Hmm. Care for a trip to Victoria's Secret ;-)
Care for a trip to Victoria's Secret ;-) Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet

It ain't there anymore Johnny
Not at all

Will you be mad at me if I rip it off you once the door is closed? Originally Posted by hounddog
It ain't there anymore Johnny Originally Posted by hounddog
Wow. I would think that would be one of there more popular locations.
Maybe their ' woke' marketing back fired.
I looked at your gallery...you know how to rock those primary colors.
So much for my idea of a thong fashion show. Darn !
I generally like to split my time between the Plaza and the Airport area when I'm in town. Of course.. I still remember a time when OP was considered high risk for LE interference. Don't know if that still holds true or not.. it has been a hot minute.
I still remember a time when OP was considered high risk for LE interference. Don't know if that still holds true or not.. it has been a hot minute. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Never did hold true....no more risk than anywhere else. Always a risk for low hanging fruit. Hell the biggest sweeps that hit the news were in jackson county..once 20 or so years ago the sweep netted like 75 but I think 52 were dancers. When I saw that I certainly felt a whole lot safer knowing they got the dancers off the streets.
Not at all Originally Posted by Jadec5717

One shredded dress coming up!
OP is closer to my part of the state but I usually stay on the Plaza if I am staying there.