Encounter: Hard times call for Harder Measures -catholic spinner Lexi

dudes make fun of men for treating girls like anything better than worthless whores but then they complain about a lack of "passion" from them

good for you Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
X2
  • L1A2D
  • 09-24-2022, 07:31 AM
Nice review. She sounds like a fun ride
that's hot AF! id love to meet her one day. looks like she likes to be treated like a dirty little slut. maybe she is into that.

Barney, she’s def your girl. Keep trying she’s worth the wait
Not sure what’s up with this one but we set something up and I aired on time. She says ring the bell. Some 20 something black girl answered the door in a house in trail lake. Said she wasn’t there. She text me she is being held hostage upstairs and I should demand to see her. I got the fuck out of there. I feel lucky to be home with my cash and my life. Fuck this one.
Not sure what’s up with this one but we set something up and I aired on time. She says ring the bell. Some 20 something black girl answered the door in a house in trail lake. Said she wasn’t there. She text me she is being held hostage upstairs and I should demand to see her. I got the fuck out of there. I feel lucky to be home with my cash and my life. Fuck this one. Originally Posted by Barny Stinson
Nothing surprises me these days, but WTF?
Had a similar experience. Texting with her all morning gives me room number and name. Get stopped by front desk asking me what room number I’m looking for and they don’t have a room with that number.

Makes me think that someone else has that number and it just messing with us or she’s gone off the cliff
Had a similar experience. Texting with her all morning gives me room number and name. Get stopped by front desk asking me what room number I’m looking for and they don’t have a room with that number.

Makes me think that someone else has that number and it just messing with us or she’s gone off the cliff Originally Posted by Col0002
Damn I was planning too see her for some Greek fun … That sucks
I think she may have started using. And owes some money and is working off her debt. She will probably never get it paid off and we will hear a sad ending.
Glad she didn’t stiff me. That sounds wild. Hence the reason I watched her go get us a room. Her TCB gave me desperate vibes. Glad I caught her on a medicated day
  • Kaiju
  • 10-05-2022, 08:39 AM
This whole thing is off. According to her via her RWN…she hasn’t been working and the ad was fake and so was this review. The ad hasn’t been posted since. Which leads me to think the OP isn’t telling the truth. Which I could care less either way honestly. I’ll say it again…. I really don’t care either way.

But then again….I was having a normal convo with her on her RWN and she has ghosted me for about 1.5 weeks now. So who the hell knows. Maybe she is held hostage… maybe she isn’t and the number is bs and it’s someone else jacking with people…anyways… all I can say is proceed with caution and only time will tell.
It does all seem out of the normal for her. I hope it is all a bunch of BS. She is a sweet girl.
  • Kaiju
  • 10-05-2022, 08:51 AM
It does all seem out of the normal for her. I hope it is all a bunch of BS. She is a sweet girl. Originally Posted by threephase1961
Agreed.
I don’t BS reviews. Still have her texts to prove it. She barked at me about my review a couple days after asking me to state a higher paid rate (suppose she advertised different) but I stand by my special “friend” rate and don’t make habits of editing reviews to suit what everyone else wants me to write.
I don’t BS reviews. Still have her texts to prove it. She barked at me about my review a couple days after asking me to state a higher paid rate (suppose she advertised different) but I stand by my special “friend” rate and don’t make habits of editing reviews to suit what everyone else wants me to write. Originally Posted by Matrixtree7
So, someone is giving her ROS info then...