Dining in Dallas

+1 on Biernat's, but also recommend Truluck's and Eddie V as well.
  • cgt
  • 02-28-2012, 06:20 AM
I'm a big connoisseur of fine dining and have been to all the upscale restaurants in DFW, hands down nobody even comes close to touching Nick & Sam's. The rest of them are generally very good, so you're unlikely to be disappointed, but if you want the best experience to go to NS.
Truluck's sounds awesome!

I want a rib eye....
make mine medium rare with those yummy parmesan mashed potatoes
Try their Pablano pepper soup! To die for!!!!
My all time favorites are the Mansion on Turtle Creek, Texas de Brazil and The Melting pot. Would love to accompany and show the sights of dallas. I am well educated and can blend into any social/private settings. Check our my profile. I can be your fantasy. 24/7 credit cjessface2.jpg

ass.jpgards ok 682 323 8990 Kisses
Plenty of "Y" to dine on in Dallas.
Pappas Bros SteakHouseAwesome place
If you want laid back neighborhood place and a good steak for 16.00 , T-Bone or Ribeye with a few rednecks thrown in, Lonestar.
Seafood, no frills, but freaking awesome Boiling Crab
  • 69er
  • 03-05-2012, 02:33 AM
Dallas has plenty of good steak houses, but they are not that unique.

Abacus has no equals here in Dallas. Zagat guide has them as the highest rated restaurant in Dallas. If you like lobster, and spicy food, they are known for their "Lobster Shooters".

I took a lady to dinner there, and during the meal she leaned over and whispered, "The food is bringing me so close to bliss, I would do the chef right now... but since you brought me here... I'm going to do you later!" That night both my body and soul got fed.
I took a lady to dinner there, and during the meal she leaned over and whispered, "The food is bringing me so close to bliss, I would do the chef right now... but since you brought me here... I'm going to do you later!" Originally Posted by 69er
This is so foreign to me!!! I've never dated a lady that wen gaga over food. It seems they're all too worried about their diets to truly enjoy good food. And I'd certainly never get a piece of ass out of it (even if I could find someone wo would be willing to go to dinner with me).
Love to!! Never been myself but I'm trisexual - I'll try anything once lol I'm well educated and get along with everyone. How long would you like to spend together? I do have a daily or nightly rate so every minute can count. Also accept discreetly billed debit/credit cards. Feel free to call me anytime. I'm a 24/7 kinda girl when I need to be!

682 323 8990
Kisses Jessi
A vote for Stephen Pyle's on Ross Avenue in Dallas. Small plates or Cowboy Rib Eye can't go wrong. Another vote for Grace in Ft Worth. Worth the drive from Dallas too.
Bob's Chop House on Lemmon...if you want a primo steak...good wine selection as well. Originally Posted by captnzen
Agree. I had a layover in Dallas a few weeks ago and took a later flight to go there. It is a wonderful place. Good food and a great wine list.
If you're going to arrange dates, then do it privately. Not in D&T. I hope I don't have to address this again because if I do...
If you like sushi, this is the best in that area...
http://www.steeldallas.com/
If you like sushi, this is the best in that area...
http://www.steeldallas.com/ Originally Posted by Lynette
I had a really, really wonderful trip. I'm not much of a sushi fan (OK, at all...) but Fearings and 3forks and a number of others all were great. Found 3 other extraordinary places that fit my style well...but since this isn't YELP, I'll hold the reviews.

And Dallas, you're still the Queen of Texas for me. Private thank you's have certainly been issued as appropriate but to the entire city, my gratitude.