Make them believe, if not in magic, In money well spent.

Regret all of it. No experience was close to my imagination even after return engagements with a high level of communication. If any had been I would have moved on and borne the shame of cheating to my grave alone. Getting caught hurt a lot of people including me. It wasn't worth it before getting caught and no penance will make it worthwhile after.
Regret all of it. No experience was close to my imagination even after return engagements with a high level of communication. If any had been I would have moved on and borne the shame of cheating to my grave alone. Getting caught hurt a lot of people including me. It wasn't worth it before getting caught and no penance will make it worthwhile after. Originally Posted by BammBamm
So how many gals do you have lined up for this week?
So how many gals do you have lined up for this week? Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I swear ATL, at times you can be so cold.
(edited)

... "How do you make major purchases? ... His answer is he goes shopping, makes notes and waits a week. If he still wants it after a week he goes back and gets it. He figures (roughly) 50% of the time he decides to forgoe the purchase.

Now we all different. But has anyone applied the same logic/discipline to this world? That is the one week rule or something similar.
Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Gee Alt. If that guy lived in West Texas, he'd never get any! Ladies rarely (never) stay here a week. My only hope is for schedules to match up----or fly to see Ansley and keep her warm.
Gee Alt. If that guy lived in West Texas, he'd never get any! Ladies rarely (never) stay here a week. My only hope is for schedules to match up----or fly to see Ansley and keep her warm. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
You have to be kidding me. They all reside in Texas.
Gee Alt. If that guy lived in West Texas, he'd never get any! Ladies rarely (never) stay here a week. My only hope is for schedules to match up----or fly to see Ansley and keep her warm. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
You have to be kidding me. They all reside in Texas. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Forgive me for not posting a link to a map

but El Paso to Houston is nearly what say a good Midwestern City like Cincinnati is to Tampa Florida
Forgive me for not posting a link to a map

but El Paso to Houston is nearly what say a good Midwestern City like Cincinnati is to Tampa Florida Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Texas is big. If you start at the southern tip of Texas, Travel north to the panhandle, you're halfway to Canada. Tampa to Texas is 14 hrs. Now to cross Texas east to west is another 12 to 14 hrs.

I can just see it now. Make the appointment. Halfway there, she calls to say she can't make it. lol

Back to topic, I might regret the time and money spent making that trip.
Sorry dude.
So just how far west are you?
So just how far west are you? Originally Posted by Ansley
Road Trip?
Road Trip? Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Put the hound in the back seat and I am off!
. His answer is he goes shopping, makes notes and waits a week. If he still wants it after a week he goes back and gets it. He figures (roughly) 50% of the time he decides to forgoe the purchase. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Yep, I shop for clothing and shoes this way. I will let some time pass before buying something. When I go back to 'visit' it and I still like it just as much, I will buy. I can't tell you how much money I have thrown away on spur of the moment purchases.
So just how far west are you? Originally Posted by Ansley
About 300 mi. west of Arlington on I-20. Some ladies have made the trip successfully, others ----- not so much.
And so the conversation came up: When you look back at all the money you've spent on women, do you regret it? Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Nope. Not a bit. Worth every penny.

(Of course, in some isolated instances I felt that I wasted my money. But I'm speaking of the overall experience.)

Besides, I'm sure most of us would have just spent a portion of our discretionary funds on something else. For example, have you ever checked the cost of supplying a thirsty pair of diesel engines aboard a large pleasure boat. Holy mackerel!

And if a man spends his money on women, it stays right here in the good ol' USA. Much of the money spent on fueling private jets and marine diesel engines enriches the Iranian mullahs, the Saudi Royal Family, and the regimes of Vladimir Putin and Hugo Chavez.

Engaging in the P4P world is a patriotic act!

And if a man spends his money on women, it stays right here in the good ol' USA. Much of the money spent on fueling private jets and marine diesel engines enriches the Iranian mullahs, the Saudi Royal Family, and the regimes of Vladimir Putin and Hugo Chavez. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight

Until she goes shopping for Italian shoes, French clothing and Scottish whiskey