What's the most important thing when selecting a hooker

I like the ones who open the door after I knock (gently, of course).
  • Mokoa
  • 03-14-2016, 11:42 AM
Let's keep the discussion focused on the this thread's topic, please.
Personality is big with me...want to be comfortable with my playdate! Rates do play a factor...not sure I would see a younger playmate that has come in with the higher rates...I like the experienced woman...little drama...preference is no BBW...I like them petite/tiny...(opposite of me!) Once I find a gem, I tend to stick with them...
I voted for GFE, but then I go to thinkin'....Convenience. I can think of a couple of girls through the years, maybe not the best at GFE, body etc. But....they were wide awake at 0700, ready to go...they even would send me a text 10 minutes early, "Room #, door is open come in anytime." Add to the fact that they were on my way to work, the price was right, and you know what? I saw them many many times. Like…every week. One girl had even developed an early morning niche. She laughted that she probably saw as many men by 8AM as some girls do all day. Her earliest she said was....0345. Sadly both girls are gone/retired. Wish I could find another early morning friend.
I voted for GFE, but then I go to thinkin'....Convenience. I can think of a couple of girls through the years, maybe not the best at GFE, body etc. But....they were wide awake at 0700, ready to go...they even would send me a text 10 minutes early, "Room #, door is open come in anytime." Add to the fact that they were on my way to work, the price was right, and you know what? I saw them many many times. Like…every week. One girl had even developed an early morning niche. She laughted that she probably saw as many men by 8AM as some girls do all day. Her earliest she said was....0345. Sadly both girls are gone/retired. Wish I could find another early morning friend. Originally Posted by John Landecker
Your post is something struggling hookers should read, I hope they do.
She's gotta have a big booty
Originally Posted by ladiesmane
Is she real?