Daily Motivations

Make today count...put a smile on someone's face...

Special shout out to Zenn and Chloe!!!
Make today count...put a smile on someone's face...

Special shout out to Zenn and Chloe!!! Originally Posted by Johnsson
(Smiles) How about these words of wisdom.. Be confident in your victory. Everything is falling into place!

Big Shout Out to you as well J dahhling. You are one extraordinary human being for all the smiles you create throughout the day.
(Smiles) How about these words of wisdom.. Be confident in your victory. Everything is falling into place!

Big Shout Out to you as well J dahhling. You are one extraordinary human being for all the smiles you create throughout the day. Originally Posted by Zenovia

For all the guys to smile and be motivated to have a happy day...

Depression.. your body‘s way of saying fuck you, I don’t wanna be this character no more, needing deep rest from the character you’re trying to play.Now get some rest! Originally Posted by Zenovia
This.Right.Here. Wow!!! Thank you for posting this! You’re amazing in soooooo many ways. Love you, beautiful! Xo
This.Right.Here. Wow!!! Thank you for posting this! You’re amazing in soooooo many ways. Love you, beautiful! Xo Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Always builds me up to see your posts! Even more when I get to see you in person.
This.Right.Here. Wow!!! Thank you for posting this! You’re amazing in soooooo many ways. Love you, beautiful! Xo Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
AlWaYs much Love to you Pretty Woman
For all the guys to smile and be motivated to have a happy day...

Originally Posted by Johnsson
These pics should motivate anyone with a pulse of
They definitely do me
Whatever you have inside of you, emotions, imagination, perception, intuition. It all has an influence on your reality.
If you imagine good, positive things, and stand for love and unity, that is exactly what you will attract into your world.
If you imagine negative things, and stand for lies, hate, greed, vengeance, that is exactly what you will attract into your world.
As within so without!

The ego mind,“the devil” tells you lies.
Know thy self.
Understand the mind
Self awareness (silence observe)
In the end everything is harmony.
Two dualities create one polarity…EnErGy that generates each other.
Master yourself(internal, spiritual)

Always with love Zen