The only thing that is going to stem the out of control inflation is interest rate hikes.

bb playing economist today

and busy on other boards too. Who was that staying with you at the Holiday Inn Express over the weekend ?
Who was it that said this???
Tell us how this impacted the economy??
You said it was an accomplishment...

Valued Poster

Encounters: 59
No. You miss the whole concept of stimulus checks and how they impact economic activity.

And Biden accomplished this in a few months, whereas the previous administration was baffled on what to do, and did little, until they realized the impact it may have on the election. Then they changed their minds.

An accomplishment on the record for Biden. Another is standing up to China with the new defense arrangement in the region with Australia and the UK.
More for your "successful" thread...so giving away "free" money wins elections!!

VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
Are you talking about the 4th stimulus check?

Didn't Trump send out more stimulus check money in total than Biden has?

No he did not. He was against any further stimulus checks.....until he realized he may lose the election. Then he changed his mind, and wanted to send out any amount of stimulus checks....so he could win the election.
In one breath, he is racing around the internet, trying to get search results on economics. In the next breath, he is racing around ECCIE looking for whatever. In the next breath he is on another board, searching for xxx. In the next breath he is reminiscing about departed ECCIE members. In the next breath, he is trying to defend his outlandish statements. In the next breath, he is attacking ECCIE members that don't agree with his political views. In the next breath...

Well you get the idea. Chalk it off to BDS and too much chanting.

LET'S GO BB

There's not even a door to close here.
Free Strokey!
In one breath, he is racing around the internet, trying to get search results on economics. In the next breath, he is racing around ECCIE looking for whatever. In the next breath he is on another board, searching for xxx. In the next breath he is reminiscing about departed ECCIE members. In the next breath, he is trying to defend his outlandish statements. In the next breath, he is attacking ECCIE members that don't agree with his political views. In the next breath...

Well you get the idea. Chalk it off to BDS and too much chanting.

LET'S GO BB

There's not even a door to close here. Originally Posted by VitaMan
So you have no rebuttal on the lies I call you out on??
You are a phony like YR.
LET'S GO BB
I post your outright lies and you can't defend the fact you say things and don't expect to be held accountable. Hence all the nonsense your posting now.
Didn't you say you were going to put me in ignore since the display of your thread pissed you off and hurt your feelings
  • Tiny
  • 01-10-2022, 03:11 PM
The correlation between unemployed and inflation is lower unemployment leads to inflation not higher unemployment

Low levels of unemployment correspond with higher inflation, while high unemployment corresponds with lower inflation and even deflation. From a logical standpoint, this relationship makes sense. When unemployment is low, more consumers have discretionary income to purchase goods. Originally Posted by bb1961
The only thing that is going to stem the out of control inflation is interest rate hikes. Originally Posted by bb1961
[SIZE="4"]We can thank the out of control spending of BRANDON and his party (they control of ALL the branches of gumment) for the out of control inflation...this is without any support of the Republicans (they know better). The gumment has to STOP this out of control spending. These leftwing idiots said the BBBoondoogle wouldn't cost anything...these fucker are crazy and dangerous!!

If it wasn't for Manchin and Sinema we would have this BBBoondoogle shoved down the throats of the American populus. They want to do away with the filibuster (rule by fiat) so that they can destroy the country, again if not for Manchin and Sinema this would have happened. Originally Posted by bb1961
Trump....was against any further stimulus checks.....until he realized he may lose the election. Then he changed his mind, and wanted to send out any amount of stimulus checks....so he could win the election. Originally Posted by bb1961
You're making a lot of sense in this thread. If you'd lighten up on Vitaman and Biden, your message would get through better.

I'm starting to think I'd rather see you in power than most of the politicians we've had in Washington, provided you'd promise not to kill Democrats, LOL.
That's like YOUR opinion man.

I'm sure oebb1961 would make a LOT of sense if he were to stop foaming at the mouth and spamming the board with anger and hatred.

Meanwhile, I'll keep him on IGNORE and urge others to do so.
  • Tiny
  • 01-10-2022, 03:47 PM
Well, I've gotten my fair share of anger and hatred from bb1961, although I may have deserved it for egging him on.

I liked Oeb and thought his DPST thing was kind of cute -- Dipshit/Politician/Shithead/Transvestite. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1062068081

But yes he was starting too many threads and could have done with a lot less vitriol.
You're making a lot of sense in this thread. If you'd lighten up on Vitaman and Biden, your message would get through better.

I'm starting to think I'd rather see you in power than most of the politicians we've had in Washington, provided you'd promise not to kill Democrats, LOL. Originally Posted by Tiny
How the hell can anyone shill for this supposed "leadership" when what is happening to the country is disastrous and if things aren't reversed, I don't even want to forecast what the ultimatum outcome of this disastrous ideology will be.

I'm fearful for our future and the children that aren't even born yet being strapped with debt they'll never be able to repay and that is no fault of theirs. What the present administration is going is criminal. I point out how VM posts nonsense then doubles down on it with more nonsense.

He doesn't have a clue what he's saying about unemployment and inflation that is bass ackwards. The despicable individual in the oval office HAS NEVER been in a position of leadership or run a company AND IT SHOWS. The leftwing posters on here do EVERYTHING and ANYTHING to act as nothing is going on. As I pointed out to VM that he thinks that the gumment out of control spending is good thing...it's "free" money!!

If the BBBoondoogle had passed, we would have inflation like never seen in my lifetime or most likely yours or any one alive today. I don't know how the left thinks big gumment is the solution TO ANYTHING!! President Reagan was right..."you can't spend your way to prosperity" and "if you get a knock at your door and it's the gumment saying we here to help run like hell"
These were words of wisdom from him that will ALWAYS ring true!!

BTY YR always confuses fact with opinion...he has got to stick to that tribalism!!
"that's like your opinion man"...sounds like a throwback for the sixties.
D P S T!
D P S T! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Is that part of the new BLURT therapy?

OR are you channeling your inner oebb111961.
Well, I've gotten my fair share of anger and hatred from bb1961, although I may have deserved it for egging him on.

I liked Oeb and thought his DPST thing was kind of cute -- Dipshit/Politician/Shithead/Transvestite. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1062068081

But yes he was starting too many threads and could have done with a lot less vitriol. Originally Posted by Tiny
Replying to him is not egging him on. Disagreeing with his opinions is not egging him on.

He debates like Trump. Poorly and without control. You can’t engage a person like that in a civil discussion.

You can only remind him of his poor behavior and hope he gets the message.

This guy certainly doesn’t have the perception or capability to defend his opinion, only attack the opposing side.

He stays on ignore. And others should add him to their list.

As for oeb. Consumed by the dark side he is.