Young girls with LOW prices?

Yes I definitely don't think girls should lower their prices just to get a little money. I'd rather wait for the slow money thts gonna be more and it also allows me to see less clients and not work as much. Plus I kno I'm worth the extra money Originally Posted by SerenityXX
I`m glad you think smart! Some just don`t get it. I`m not going to rag myself and look all burnt out because I have to see everyone that has 100 bucks lol No ma`am...Slow and steady...It will come so you don`t have to lower ball for anyone. We are worth what we ask for AND SOME!
*Removed before the mods give me points for no reason*
You probably like the dollar tree and goodwill too lol Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I snorted at this lol
DR. I did too .lol
I`m glad you think smart! Some just don`t get it. I`m not going to rag myself and look all burnt out because I have to see everyone that has 100 bucks lol No ma`am...Slow and steady...It will come so you don`t have to lower ball for anyone. We are worth what we ask for AND SOME! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
That's when saving comes into play... Be smart & save, so you have the financial freedom to make good decisions.

I snorted at this lol Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Me, too. Lol
Well I don't think it matters what a provider charges if she is comfortable with it and making money. What is good for one provider is not good for the next I charge at home when not traveling 160hh and 200hour and have a real good client base. Maybe it's cheap to you all but, when buisness is slow and others are whining about no buisness it doesn't affect me. I enjoy what I do and it doesn't matter if your charging 200 or 300 what keeps them coming back is the job you do. If I'm consider cheap so be it Im not here to please everyone!!!!! Quality they say I see people charging 400 that's not even worth a 50.
Anyone who donates $$$ for 60, with CBJ, is a fucking moron. Why are you so concerned with what other people do? Worry about yourself and take care of your own business and it will all be fine. The need for drama is strong with this one.

Ginger, I've seen you run specials, so don't act like you're above it.
I think you'll find that it isn't the ladies setting the rates at $150 but a boyfriend. In my limited experience that has been the case. Not a guy who values what he has.

I also think it would be a good idea, for those gentlemen a lady enjoys seeing more, to offer a lower price "Elite" tier. Would increase repeat visits from guys you don't have to worry about, while increasing the rate for new guys you have to do so much more work verifying to make up the difference.

Then band together, form an Elite club, and have wild crazy invite members only parties one night a year like the movie eyes wide shut. If only I was rich to bankroll it. lol
Btw, who doesn't love goodwill? The one in WLR had 7 for all kind jeans, $200 shirts, etc. Just don't buy shoes there!
Btw, who doesn't love goodwill? The one in WLR had 7 for all kind jeans, $200 shirts, etc. Just don't buy shoes there! Originally Posted by datred
They sell panties there and the store smells like hobo feet. No thanks
Lol, fat whores complaining younger better looking whores are taking their business. Not you Selena, you're a good whore.
For the record I only charge $200 hour or $125 hh for specials, $250/$175 during normal business or when I'm traveling
Lol, fat whores complaining younger better looking whores are taking their business. Not you Selena, you're a good whore. Originally Posted by Stanfeld
That's right, I'm happy for everyone that makes money you charge more good you charge less good. Don't hate on what everyone else is doing if it's not for you good move on.
I love my 100 to 130 half hour dates and I am very clean and not rude at all. Hmmmmmmmm..

I have found one of the young hot girls you may be referring to and have seen her every week for about five weeks straight and will continue to unless she changes her amount.. what may not be for you is definitely for me I'm loving it. Have it your way.. see what I did there
The walmarts I go to .have everything I want..