collecting

Dust.
I am collecting lists of good free parties for sxsw. hmm let's make a new thread about that! I collect wild memories of sxsw crazy fun times since it started. the stories I could tell...
what sort of collections do you have and I don't mean notches on your belt. I mean like stamps, coins, etc. I collect vintage images of black or Latina pin up girls, very hard to find. Tell me what you collect. I also have lots of rocks, been collecting rocks forever. Originally Posted by sue_nami
I've been collecting vintage full slips forward years. Vanity fair, van raalte, barbizon, lady lynne, fischer. Silky charmeuse is my favorite along with crystal pleats. Any ladies want to try some on and play , let me know.
Books but I lost my collection in the divorce.
I [B]LOVE[B] that record jazzbill

I collect Dr Who adventures....art....and sex toys!!
juicers, kitchen relics, rocks, firearms, art
I have a vast collection of mistakes and poor choices
sex toys and travel guides...really ;-)
  • MR C
  • 06-12-2013, 08:00 PM
I collect Books(mostly Tolkien), Mp3's/Music and Star Wars related stuff.
Camaro is reg with z28 hood and RS spoilers power glide . Chevelle is Malibu , but 450 hp 4bolt main 411 pos Richmond 5sp . Both 350 , edlebrock intakes , cams , 750 cfm double pumps . 4 mpg ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
So I have to ask... Do you prefer the '68 or if you had the chance would you get a '69? I only ask because a '69 Camero body off restore is on my bucket list to do. I don't know why but the subtle change in the body lines from 68 to 69 mesmerize me. Could just be my OCD.

I also covet getting a 68 Charger, then there is always the dream of having enough cash after that to have a 427 hardtop Stingray... So I guess that is a bit off topic as that is the collection I want...

I have a dvd obsession, over 2500 dvds in the collection
I have started collecting books nothing special yet but all good reads to me.
Like most I have a massive CD collection, thank god for digital conversion for those of us that don't have the fine tuned ears that know the fine listening of Vinyl.. though might be the loud cars in my past:
cigarette lighters.. I haven't smoked in 30 yrs, but started collecting cute/odd/gadget lighters back then and still do.. have a glass case full of them... probably 200+
the type you find at the truck stop check-out stands. oh yeah,, and ex wives..