Will George Zimmerman join OJ now?

with his expert fighting skills ...for sure on that. Originally Posted by JCM800
Expert fighting skills are not required when you carry a gun.
Expert fighting skills are not required when you carry a gun. Originally Posted by nwarounder
apparently not
  • Doove
  • 07-14-2013, 07:56 AM
Expert fighting skills are not required when you carry a gun. Originally Posted by nwarounder
And if you're afraid that a 17 year old who weighs 40lbs less than you can beat you up and take your gun, perhaps you shouldn't have a gun.
And if you're afraid that a 17 year old who weighs 40lbs less than you can beat you up and take your gun, perhaps you shouldn't have a gun. Originally Posted by Doove
I think all police should carry guns. Seems an easy enough concept to comprehend.
He'll probably be a cop soon enough, putting people in jail. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Not qualified in Florida ..

http://crime.about.com/b/2006/10/02/...t-68-times.htm

"A Florida gunman, who shot and killed an officer and his police dog, was shot at 110 times and hit 68 times when SWAT team members found him the following day hiding in the woods under a tree trunk and he refused to show his hands. Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said the fugitive would have been shot more, but the SWAT team ran out of bullets."

Zimmerman only fired once.
Not qualified in Florida ..

http://crime.about.com/b/2006/10/02/...t-68-times.htm

"A Florida gunman, who shot and killed an officer and his police dog, was shot at 110 times and hit 68 times when SWAT team members found him the following day hiding in the woods under a tree trunk and he refused to show his hands. Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said the fugitive would have been shot more, but the SWAT team ran out of bullets."

Zimmerman only fired once. Originally Posted by LexusLover
  • Doove
  • 07-14-2013, 09:15 AM
I think all police should carry guns. Seems an easy enough concept to comprehend. Originally Posted by nwarounder
I was commenting on Zimmerman carrying a gun. Not "Zimmerman-the-cop".

Apparently that's not easy enough to understand.
He'll probably be a cop soon enough, putting people in jail. Originally Posted by nwarounder
I was commenting on Zimmerman carrying a gun. Not "Zimmerman-the-cop".

Apparently that's not easy enough to understand. Originally Posted by Doove
That was not in context with the discussion, no worries though. Obviously everyone should carry a gun to defend themselves in self defense against those that wish to kill them. Or they could just die themselves, it depends on what outcome one desires.
Hell let's all carry open a six shooter and drive a back hoe that way if we are in a shootout the winner must bury the looser.
Other than having to have a back hoe, I have no problem with open carry.

Can I just call the morgue to pick up the trash?
No saves time and money , just turn in the effects to the police.
Classy comment, as always, texasjohn...
Other than having to have a back hoe,... Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
.. do those come with an EZ tag?

Or was that a typo?
Classy comment, as always, texasjohn... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Coming from a steaming pile of pig shit like you, I will take that as a compliment.
  • Doove
  • 07-14-2013, 12:37 PM
That was not in context with the discussion, no worries though. Originally Posted by nwarounder
I guess i thought the context of the discussion concerned a guy who claims he was getting beat up by a 17 year old who weighed 40lbs less than he did, so he had to kill him with the gun he was carrying...while the 17 year old (who weighed 40lbs less than him and, until the guy with the gun started following him) was simply walking home from the store.

My bad.