Would our government lie?

Is this a lame attempt at ebonics? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Seriously? It couldn't possibly be that I left a word out?
Seriously? It couldn't possibly be that I left a word out? Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
How do I know. I thought you were trying to get cute or something.
Its like morality Sins. The left has no morals so anything they say or do is okay. The right has proclaimed morals so any human failing is used against them.
Its like morality Sins. The left has no morals so anything they say or do is okay. The right has proclaimed morals so any human failing is used against them. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No... a democrat sees people for what they are. A republican sees them as he wishes they were. You're going to seriously play the morals card? On a hooker board? Anyone who would believe or follow organized religion, as most republicans 'say' they do, is a fucking idiot in my book. If you can be duped that fucking easily into not only believing a fairytale, but actually making life decisions based on said fairytale, Jesus Christ, I got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale.

Not only that, you want to push others to live by the same fairytale standards. Absolute bullshit.
The government is comprised of politicians. You can tell a politician is lying whenever you see their lips move.
If we approve of their lying, then we no longer have a government of the people. In theory, we are the government. We are the decision makers. Granted, government is involved in some areas where it is best kept from the public, but when they lie about so much, and so often, we have to question any and all information from them. Good government is small and transparent. Many here, however, openly support government that is large and corrupt.

C'mon, Bob. What say you? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And now, we unite, to defend our personal freedoms and everything else. Yes, the government lies and one hundred percent of the American public knows that! So, why do we not unite and protest? Because "mainstream news media" has programmed us to be subservient.
The government is comprised of politicians. You can tell a politician is lying whenever you see their lips move. Originally Posted by chefnerd
Amen! Please continue to post and join the majority or 99 percent.
No... a democrat sees people for what they are. A republican sees them as he wishes they were. You're going to seriously play the morals card? On a hooker board? Anyone who would believe or follow organized religion, as most republicans 'say' they do, is a fucking idiot in my book. If you can be duped that fucking easily into not only believing a fairytale, but actually making life decisions based on said fairytale, Jesus Christ, I got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale.

Not only that, you want to push others to live by the same fairytale standards. Absolute bullshit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Amen! Religion is an excuse for control over the vulnerable and impoverished. Just look at the Vatican. It has been proved that they actually have enough money to feed, clothe, and house every human being on the face of the earth. They also have very expensive telescopes that can see other planets in other solar systems and are keepting this information from the public. Please do research and make up your own minds. Do not let the media mainstream news influence your opinion. It is a form of brainwashing, used by Nazi regime. You may call me a conspiracy theorist, however you must join the ranks of others such as me. If we are all "conspiracy theorists", who is the truth teller?