TEXANS 2011-2012

I don't see who's going to challenge the Texans in the AFC South. The offense is outstanding - Ben Tate adds a great backup to Foster, and Schaub's passing is always near the league's top.

The big difference is the D, and I'm thinking we go from worst in the league to better than most.

Unless injuries decimate the team, I think the Texans have a lock on the playoffs this year, and may surprise folks by how deep they run.
I see the Texans sweeping the division which means 6-0. So if they just split the rest that's 11-5, play-offs baby.
5-1 in Division and 10-6 overall!

They make the playoffs for the first time in their brief history!
  • Trey
  • 09-18-2011, 07:19 AM
Bout time to cut the fins off some SOBs. Let's hope for another early victory.
  • Trey
  • 09-18-2011, 05:13 PM
Won that one had some issues getting to the endzone lots of fg in that game got them raiders next. I think that will be a good challenge.
Won that one had some issues getting to the endzone lots of fg in that game got them raiders next. I think that will be a good challenge. Originally Posted by trey

I wish we had the Raiders next...Guess who's coming to dinner!!? We are and in the Superdome!???

• Trey
  • 09-20-2011, 01:16 PM
Yeah I noticed that I was looking at my fantasy league and got some stuff mixed up. I think this will be a true test with no at the dome. If we can get it together to pull it off I think we can put them in real contention as a true contender not the best team in a shit division.
Kicking (3) field goals in the first half and not being able to run the ball...effectively loss the game.

We need Arian Foster BACK!!
Kicking (3) field goals in the first half and not being able to run the ball...effectively loss the game.

We need Arian Foster BACK!! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I agree. Foster is an excellent Red Zone back. It appears that Foster's Hammy is going to be a problem for a good portion of this year!
I'm not going to say it...
My take is totally different. We couldn't close the deal in the red zone, our running game was shut down very effectively, and toward the end Brees figured out our defense.

Despite all this, we traded leads with one of the best teams in the league.

The 2011 Texans are for real.
  • Trey
  • 09-26-2011, 10:01 AM
I think we will come back and beat big Ben next week. Hope by the time we play the ravens foster comes back. My greatest fear is that we get stuck with Slaton if Tate goes down.
my boys will never learn....we cannot win the big games scoring 12 points on field goals. Texans have to get more creative in play calling in red zone. they rank the top worst....and they never go for it in short yardage. red zone should be 1st down - shot at end zone, 2nd run play, 3, pass....or pickup first down. play action, bootlegs, and quick slants are always open.. for patriots, steelers, green bay, jets
and had the bastards not tried to rush the man back on the field....he could have sat out first two or three games and been well rested. that was like 4 weeks....every week they was wanting him to play.