I Guess It’s The Freak In Me.. Are You 1, Too?

• pxmcc
  • 04-01-2024, 11:14 AM
maybe we should try to play nice, gents and gals.
Don't have me drop receipts. Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Drop those. receipts drop them
  • BLM69
  • 04-01-2024, 02:33 PM
Drop those. receipts drop them Originally Posted by Cendell M
You hooked up with this guy?
maybe we should try to play nice, gents and gals. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Nah, it's just a matter of time before Chiefs3peat, aka Shinepro, aka Pitroom, aka Trillburgers, flies off the handle in a tantrum and get's himself banned. Then he'll come back with another handle. Rinse and Repeat...
  • pxmcc
  • 04-01-2024, 02:58 PM
Nah, it's just a matter of time before Chiefs3peat, aka Shinepro, aka Pitroom, aka Trillburgers, flies off the handle in a tantrum and get's himself banned. Then he'll come back with another handle. Rinse and Repeat... Originally Posted by Demolition
well if he doesn't, what then?
The best backshot you could do is have an actual booty. These pictures are quite misleading. Your booty or body looks nothing like this in real life. Booty is actually quite flat now. Maybe It's ozempic, nice incall though boo. Hypesuh we need your Go pro on this lady so guys can get a real assessment. I think you might be too frail to take a real pounding Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
DAMN IT! Now you hurt my feelings & made me cry (not really).. You ok there? The fact that you have time to create multiple handles, and constantly be a menace on the boards, makes me think that you have no life, or friends. Do you need a hug? I’ll pay someone to give you a hug because it comes across like you really need it ! Therapy does wonders too! I know a great therapist you should see. Check on your mental my guy! It seems off..
You hooked up with this guy? Originally Posted by BLM69
Have you lost your mind HELL NO he loves to lie

If you haven’t noticed his fool hasn’t dropped any receipts like he said hello
Let me just throw this out here first before I ask my question lol. I entertain all races. It doesn’t matter if you’re black Asian, Indian, Latin, whatever you are, as long as you’re cool and clean, I’m always down for some company. Just don’t be an asshole lol.

Having said that, I will also say that I absolutely, thoroughly enjoy, receiving back shots. I’m talking the ones where you have a handful of my ass in one hand, and spanking me with the other. Or just grab my hips and pull me hard and fast…

Look, I’m not against someone being slow and gentle, but something that really gets me off, is just what I stated above. I don’t just lay there, lol. And I don’t want you to either!

So I guess I am asking well, one of the things I’m asking: do any of you, gentlemen get offended, when a lady is telling you to go harder/faster/deeper? Is that a turn on for you as well or, would you say that you would consider yourself pretty “vanilla” when it comes to things like that?

I guess you could consider myself, as well as I consider myself a true, genuine, open-minded, go with the flow & whatever happens, well – it’ll happen! Lol

I hope you all have had a great Sunday, and may everyone’s upcoming week, and new month, being nothing but successful, profitable, and pleasurable for you all! Originally Posted by Julissia
For me when a lady tells me to go harder I honestly start thinking to myself damn..., mainly because I have to exert more energy.

I generally just like to go at my own pace, but since I do care about the pleasure of whomever I'm with at the time, I'll comply and do as asked.

But generally I don't care to be speed fucking and just going crazy, for me personally I don't get much out of it.

If I'm with a chick I have an emotional connection with, I'll sometimes take it there naturally depending on the cues I'm reading from her body language.

But other than that I'm chillin, it also really depends on how it feels to. Not all pussies feel the same, some ladies feel perfect, others not so much. So it's a lot of factors that goes into it for me really.

Also I just realized Julissia that you're Cameron lmao. We was about to meet and record but you said you'd never join my server If you ever feel differently about that we can arrange, until then take care!
For me when a lady tells me to go harder I honestly start thinking to myself damn..., mainly because I have to exert more energy.

I generally just like to go at my own pace, but since I do care about the pleasure of whomever I'm with at the time, I'll comply and do as asked.

But generally I don't care to be speed fucking and just going crazy, for me personally I don't get much out of it.

If I'm with a chick I have an emotional connection with, I'll sometimes take it there naturally depending on the cues I'm reading from her body language.

But other than that I'm chillin, it also really depends on how it feels to. Not all pussies feel the same, some ladies feel perfect, others not so much. So it's a lot of factors that goes into it for me really.

Also I just realized Julissia that you're Cameron lmao. We was about to meet and record but you said you'd never join my server If you ever feel differently about that we can arrange, until then take care! Originally Posted by Hypesuh
You seriously just realized? I figured the tats would be an obvious, Lol. HYPE! Nothing against you personally, but- I already told you why, lol. I’m slowly backing off the boards & going utr.. The hobby isn’t what it use to be.. Way too much drama & bs for me, lol!! I’ve been around long enough, to have gained & continue to see , some amazing & interesting men!
  • BLM69
  • 04-01-2024, 09:29 PM
Have you lost your mind HELL NO he loves to lie

If you haven’t noticed his fool hasn’t dropped any receipts like he said hello Originally Posted by Cendell M
I don't think the receipts will come 😕
Snick
You seriously just realized? I figured the tats would be an obvious, Lol. HYPE! Nothing against you personally, but- I already told you why, lol. I’m slowly backing off the boards & going utr.. The hobby isn’t what it use to be.. Way too much drama & bs for me, lol!! I’ve been around long enough, to have gained & continue to see , some amazing & interesting men! Originally Posted by Julissia
Well you know, Eccie isn't a place for Ads so if you're not really reading the forums like that it's easy to not notice.

When I clicked on your profile and saw the pics I realized immediately, we only met once for a CW so forgive me if your ass/tats wasn't a dead giveaway for me lol.

Oh yeah I totally understand, that's great you've gathered you some solid regulars to help keep ya afloat. Kudos to ya!
I don't think the receipts will come 😕 Originally Posted by BLM69
And you would be correct! He’s tucked his tail and gone away for a few hours

Back on topic: I love a good pounding
Nah, it's just a matter of time before Chiefs3peat, aka Shinepro, aka Pitroom, aka Trillburgers, flies off the handle in a tantrum and get's himself banned. Then he'll come back with another handle. Rinse and Repeat... Originally Posted by Demolition
well if he doesn't, what then? Originally Posted by pxmcc
Doesn't what? Fly of the handle in a tantrum or return with a different handle? Of course, the first thing would have to happen before the second thing would be possible.
Once mods chime in with what receipts I can drop I will