Encounter: Should I go to the police?

• pxmcc
  • 09-01-2024, 02:33 AM
I've found a few good ones on there. Some of these LC girls also end up on the E and Oh2 site. Originally Posted by USAsoldier
+1 sir!

LC, breakfast of champions..
I've found a few good ones on there. Some of these LC girls also end up on the E and Oh2 site. Originally Posted by USAsoldier
I'm just picky, wary, and paranoid.
Plus, you may make your boo bear mad.. lol
  • BLM69
  • 09-01-2024, 01:43 PM
Tell them they stole your stash too 😂
Do what I do: ask them if you can pick which family members they take out. :-)
  • Busty
  • 09-05-2024, 05:25 PM
go to the police !!!
If we don't hear from you we will assume you couldn't bail out of jail for felony soliciting.
Keep us posted

go to the police !!!
If we don't hear from you we will assume you couldn't bail out of jail for felony soliciting.
Keep us posted

Originally Posted by Busty
Gotta love that it's written so all they have to do is 'believe' you did it rather than having actual evidence. Shit, what if you have an SO and you have your SB at a hotel when there just so happens to be a sting?
  • Busty
  • 09-06-2024, 02:54 PM
^uhhhhmm, responding to Internet advertisement is the evidence & agreeing to an amount or some monetary gain in exchange for a se×ua| act. Police planting advertisement is obvious factors in gaining grant money. Millions of dollars for human trafficking but no money for homeless vets that fought for people's freedom.
Ignore them.

They are all threat and no bite. I have received those text messages before abd no one has showed at my door.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-06-2024, 09:22 PM
^^you are correct sir..