Mark Steyn: Do-gooders in a land with no good guys

Yes, I said "culling", not "sterilization" [obscure Swift reference].............conservative purification and ascendancy are coming.....

BTW: What is a "conservative libertarian"?....is it like a double negative? Originally Posted by Marshall
A search engine will never surpass a classical education. There is a difference between actually reading an author and understanding his work, and reading the abstract from some wiki source.

Double negative? I think not. More likely a well-crafted oxymoron for effect.
@phatdaty
Don't feed the trolls.
I thought spring break was over.
"Doo gooders", eh? I'm not sure how liberating Libya from their oil and dropping bombs all over their country to oust a 40 yr (or something like that) dictator from his own county can be thoroughly justified in some sort of twisted rhetoric.

Less than 50% of the world's population makes less than $2.00 a day. All of this civil unrest is due to inflation of goods, more importantly, FOOD. Msm like CNN only shows strange men in a strange country yelling a strange language with no real information. Quite honestly, we have no facts on what exactly is transpiring over there. Thank God for YouTube and twitter, though.

"Culling", as you ever so eloquently put it, sounds like you are in favor of eugenics, survival of the fittest, origin of species brainwashing garbage to exterminate those who cannot think for themselves and regurgitate nonsensical noise, which can be exemplified by copypasta-ing a whole wall of text that emcompasses someone else's befuddled ideas.

Any volunteers to off themselves in favor of the culling and saving Mother Earth?
@phatdaty
Don't feed the trolls. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Why not? It is rather amusing when they do backflips for bread crumbs and I don't even have to leave my recliner to go to the petting zoo.
[obscure Swift reference] Originally Posted by Marshall
Since when is A Modest Proposal an obscure reference? Oh, now I see. You didn't even understand what I was saying to Maz. It was in reference to his comment--not yours.

Gee, WTF is going to be happy that there is a new village idiot in the D&T realm.

Practice Pointer: Don't act elitist when referencing literature read by your target in high school........oooops, gotta go, Rush is on! Originally Posted by Marshall
And now further clarification. You read the Norton Anthology Version of the essay when you were distracted by looking up the skirts of cheerleaders. That explains your lack of understanding.

Swift is best read as an adult after you have enough life experience to really enjoy the onion layers of his satirical style.
This makes me think of a couple things like.

Democrats that registered as republicans so they could put McCain on the ticket.

And Ditto Heads doing the same with Hillary.

And Wiley Coyote putting on that wool suit.
WHAT HE SAID:

Why not? It is rather amusing when they do backflips for bread crumbs and I don't even have to leave my recliner to go to the petting zoo.

WHAT HE MEANT:

I want to get even with Marshall because that crap-sandwich he force-fed me left a bad taste in my mouth.
Since when is A Modest Proposal an obscure reference? Originally Posted by phatdaty
I was not referring to that work by Swift......HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!......
**Wondering if he does his HA!s with macros**
WHAT HE SAID:

WHAT HE MEANT:

I want to get even with Marshall because that crap-sandwich he force-fed me left a bad taste in my mouth. Originally Posted by Marshall
No, you're just an idiot and I am bored and in the mood for an easy sport while waiting for my flight to go off to war. Hours of boredom and seconds of terror being what they are and all.
No, you're just an idiot and I am bored and in the mood for an easy sport while waiting for my flight to go off to war. Hours of boredom and seconds of terror being what they are and all. Originally Posted by phatdaty
Instead of spitting in the wind while waiting, it seems you could make better use of your time reading all those works by Swift which you never got around to......you got a lot of onions to unpeel.....
And Ditto Heads doing the same with Hillary.
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! !!!! I resemble that remark......
**Wondering if he does his HA!s with macros** Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Are you done with me yet? Can I go? Got to finish Rush and listen to Friday's Mark Levin.....I'm so behind.........
Instead of spitting in the wind while waiting, it seems you could make better use of your time reading all those works by Swift which you never got around to......you gotta a lot of onions to unpeal..... Originally Posted by Marshall
How do you un-peel something?