California to legalize eating roadkill

It's illegal in Texas. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
But it's on the menu at the Texas Roadhouse.

ROAD KILL*

A 10 oz. chop steak smothered with sautéed onions, sautéed mushrooms and jack cheese. Served with your choice of two sides.
  • oeb11
  • 10-18-2019, 04:26 PM
LOL- Thanks - SR
Good to see you posting.
But it's on the menu at the Texas Roadhouse.

ROAD KILL*

A 10 oz. chop steak smothered with sautéed onions, sautéed mushrooms and jack cheese. Served with your choice of two sides.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
That sounds good. You just gave me an idea for dinner tomorrow night.
Poor California. You gotta do what you gotta do. On a side note - I do love love driving the Pacific Coast Highway. The 101. They do have beautiful coasts out there. But this was before the fires. Or as they call it - global warming.
i hear wtf loves the day - day in a half old texas heat baked possum strips... thats when he can afford it..
one question... if you got deer for a road kill, where do you go to have it cut up?
one question... if you got deer for a road kill, where do you go to have it cut up? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
If you're referring to my post. I don't know where my friend took the Deer.
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2019, 10:06 AM
Poor California. You gotta do what you gotta do. On a side note - I do love love driving the Pacific Coast Highway. The 101. They do have beautiful coasts out there. But this was before the fires. Or as they call it - global warming. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
]
It's illegal in Texas. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Although, granted, it’s been a number of years, the texas highway patrol officers would bring us the car and truck killed deer in the trunks of their patrol cars

I was awakened many late nights or early mornings to get deer out of their trunk, hoist the deer, gut, skin, cut up with a circle band saw, wrap and store it in the walk in freezer, and clean the saw, sometimes with just enough time to wash my hands and arms and dash for the school bus
What’s effed up is that it was ever illegal. It’s none of the government’s business what a person eats, unless it’s another’s property. I’d rather eat a feral cat than half the shit on a Walmart shelf.
What’s effed up is that it was ever illegal. It’s none of the government’s business what a person eats, unless it’s another’s property. I’d rather eat a feral cat than half the shit on a Walmart shelf. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Damn. I'd have to be perty hungry to even think about eatin' a feral cat.....