ECCIE Staff Addition St.Christopher

I want to thank Tbone and Becky, from the bottom of my heart, for allowing me this opportunity to continue serving our community in this capacity.

I think the world of both of you, and what you've done here with this board to "keep the dream alive" is absolutely and unequivocally BRILLIANT.

I assure you, I will live up to your expectations.

To everyone else, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

St. C
To everyone else, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

St. C Originally Posted by St.Christopher
I'm so sorry I had to leave the party early in Dallas so many months ago when we first met. I hear you are a great and fair moderator and I'm glad to see you are on staff here.
Cool deal, welcome buddy

LAP
Congrats!
  • fawn
  • 01-09-2010, 01:56 PM
Someone check Chris' ID. I don't think he's old enough to vote let alone be on staff. LOL

Welcome to the camp!

HID Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
wait, wait....please let me check his ID and a few other things.. and I will
get back to you and let you know if he is old enough.....Welcome Honey....
Yeah! wait until the rush is over and then come riding in on that big white horse. jk welcome aboard, we sure can use the help.

Chipper
Someone check Chris' ID. I don't think he's old enough to vote let alone be on staff. LOL

Welcome to the camp!

HID Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog

At a social meeting that never took place, I was talking to this very pretty lady in attendance. She was commenting how there were several mods from ASPD in attendance. Since I had not met any of them, I asked her to at least show me where, and who they were in the room. She went through two of them and then she turned to where St. Chris was:

Provider: You see that guy with the black shirt on over there? That is St. Chris.

Me: You mean the guy with a bald head and holding a drink?

Provider: No, that guy! (now pointing very directly at St. Chris while describing what he was doing.)

Me: That young dude is St. Chris? Damn, I thought he would be older.

The provider simply busted out laughing and told me he was young-looking but actually had me by a few years. I walked over to him, and shook hands with him and had a brief exchange. A completely cool dude and yes, he does look young.

Congratulations St. Chris. I look forward to see you doing all the great things you did so well at the other board.

Matador
Young. Perhaps, but sometimes he seems to be the only adult in the room.

Welcome

The staff group seems to be shaping up real well around here.

He will not be assigned to any specific forums, but has been given our blessing to assist anywhere needed,

T Originally Posted by TBONE
Rogue Admin on the loose!

Why am I not surprised. Congrats dude. The beat goes on. I'm guessing the proposed Dallas AMP section just got fast tracked
haha, nice! Chris is a cool dude.
How the heck did I miss this? Welcome St. Chris! We are lucky to have such a great staff!
Glad to have your wealth of knowledge here! Welcome...
Congradulations St Chris & Best wishes to you

Finally i have a beautiful lady on top of me ( cassidy Blue ) , which is better looking than St Chris . ( no offense to st chris )
Alright!!! All we need now is the Happy Hours!!