The Upsell..Is it worth it?

I disagree. Like anything else. It's part of the enjoyment of intimacy between two people. It either happens or it doesn't. But to put a price on the pleasure of ass fucking is fucked up.

Yeah buddy, I'll spread the cheeks and you can thrust it in. Now only as deep as I tell you to. Hurry now, the clocks ticking. You have a few more thrusts and then your tour to the greek isle is up. Unless you want to fork over more $ and then I'll extend the ass fucking to you. Otherwise, get in an get out quick. Cause I only like greek if there's extra green to be seen!

The only upsell that is legit in my view is for a trip to the islands. That's an extra "perk" that some are willing to pay for when offered. Originally Posted by ScubaBad
I disagree. Like anything else. It's part of the enjoyment of intimacy between two people. It either happens or it doesn't. But to put a price on the pleasure of ass fucking is fucked up.

Yeah buddy, I'll spread the cheeks and you can thrust it in. Now only as deep as I tell you to. Hurry now, the clocks ticking. You have a few more thrusts and then your tour to the greek isle is up. Unless you want to fork over more $ and then I'll extend the ass fucking to you. Otherwise, get in an get out quick. Cause I only like greek if there's extra green to be seen! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
It seems like charging more for greek is becoming the norm in the hobby.
The norm of the hobby seems about right, or is it the norm of *sessions in the hobby*?
I don't have sessions and don't enjoy men tit for tat. So I guess I don't understand the whole *norm of the hobby bs*.

I simply enjoy the fuck out of men any way I want to. Because it's the norm for me to allow uninhibited, unrestricted pleasure between two adults. To do otherwise would be a chore.

It seems like charging more for greek is becoming the norm in the hobby. Originally Posted by hobbyprojb
The norm of the hobby seems about right, or is it the norm of *sessions in the hobby*?
I don't have sessions and don't enjoy men tit for tat. So I guess I don't understand the whole *norm of the hobby bs*.

I simply enjoy the fuck out of men any way I want to. Because it's the norm for me to allow uninhibited, unrestricted pleasure between two adults. To do otherwise would be a chore. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
You're my type of woman!
I've heard it all from providers. "oh yes Greek is on the menu", when you get there she wants donation X2 for the trip. Another one is advertising for services and then saying "oh, I don't do/like that". Total buzzkill. I understand if you aren't willing to do something. That's fine I'll take my business elsewhere. If it happens again, I will be posting it in reviews. After all the hoops everybody jumps through hobbyists and providers alike, it would be helpful to know if this will be a pleasant experience. As a rule now, I bring it up. If you don't want to be up front, like I said I will take my business to Wickedmilf. I could go on for ever on this, but I think I've made it clear. Were all here to have a good time.
There's a difference in offering it/not offering it and offering it for more $.
While I know it happens all too often:
I don't feel a lady should ever state what BCD activities she will partake in. Nor do I feel guys should expect to enjoy what another gent enjoyed with her (thus reviewed). Why?

Because ALL men are different and ALL men bring a different persona & cock size to the date. And thus, pending the connection that takes place between the 2 adults while BCD and whether or not the lady is comfortable enjoying his cock in various ways. Will determine the outcome of how pleasurable & fulfilling the date is.

So it's always best to go into a date with a YMMV mindset and leave having enjoyed one hell of a date that you never expected.

*This is mpov. I understand others may disagree.*

I've heard it all from providers. "oh yes Greek is on the menu", when you get there she wants donation X2 for the trip. Another one is advertising for services and then saying "oh, I don't do/like that". Total buzzkill. I understand if you aren't willing to do something. That's fine I'll take my business elsewhere. If it happens again, I will be posting it in reviews. After all the hoops everybody jumps through hobbyists and providers alike, it would be helpful to know if this will be a pleasant experience. As a rule now, I bring it up. If you don't want to be up front, like I said I will take my business to Wickedmilf. I could go on for ever on this, but I think I've made it clear. Were all here to have a good time. Originally Posted by iluvbigtits
Exactly WMILF!! Your not going to get the same benefits as the last guy. You can only hope that you have good chemstry with the lady. I've seen ladies go the extra mile and provides you with something different or an exotic experience because she felt comfortable with you. Do I report that in my review, NO!!
Upselling is wrong. Period.

Now having said that, are you asking for something not offered during her session.

Is she a GFE provider, but you went and saw her anyway, and you want to kiss......she should upsell or say no.

Is she CBJ......you want BBBJ, she should she upsell you or just say no.

Would you be happy with no, would you leave angry. Would you be happy she didn't upsell you and be angry because you had the extra money and she still said no.

My opinion is no to upsell, just politely say no.
Im "introducing or coaching" an ex-stripper/new provider. I've made it clear to her that this is not a hustle. You advertise what you plan to give. Cut and dry! You offer what you advertise.

The issue I've occassionaly (very few) come across is when a guy gets a review confused with a ad. I advertise GFE and nothing more. If I choose to add a few perks, it's only because my MMMV. For example, I've never advertised greek, but I have done it for no extra charge.

If you plan to have any credibility or longevity in this industry, you are foolish to upsell.
Ladies: Do you feel that it's right for a provider to upsell some of her services on her menu? Do you think it's a big turn-off to clients when this is done & could hurt your credibility as a provider?

Guys: Is it a ultimate mood killer when a provider trys to upsell her services in the middle of a session? Would you take the offer of an upsell if the session was going good & you had great chemistry with a provider. And what are you experiences with Upsells..Good or Bad. Originally Posted by hobbyprojb
It depends. Fetish or greek, if I decide to do it at all is extra. But if someone wants that I kind of expect them to mention it before we meet up since most people dont do either at all. And if they bring it up before hand I will tell them right then that if after i meet them i decide its available that it will be extra and I'll tell them how much extra up front as well.

When it comes to the services listed on my website, no an upsell would be stupid and bad for my business. But if you want anything that isnt listed know that
A. i'll probably say no
B. its on a case by case basis
C.ask me ahead of time, if you dont ask me ahead of time i will absolutely not do it
D and yes if i decide to do it then it WILL cost more because i dont really enjoy it. Or it would be listed on my site in the first place.

All in all i think thats fair.

All in all I think thats fair,
It depends. Fetish or greek, if I decide to do it at all is extra. But if someone wants that I kind of expect them to mention it before we meet up since most people dont do either at all. And if they bring it up before hand I will tell them right then that if after i meet them i decide its available that it will be extra and I'll tell them how much extra up front as well.

When it comes to the services listed on my website, no an upsell would be stupid and bad for my business. But if you want anything that isnt listed know that i'll probably say no, its on a case by case basis, ask me ahead of time, if you dont ask me ahead of time i will absolutely not do it, and yes if i decide to do it then it WILL cost more because i dont really enjoy it. Or it would be listed in the first place.

All in all i think thats fair.

All in all I think thats fair, Originally Posted by mellissajade
Since I started this thread, I will ask the question that most guys wonder. Why charge extra for greek? Why can't greek be all inclusive with the hour fee?
I had some ladies offer Greek when it was nowhere in there reviews. Yes, I took them up on that and thanked them afterwards with a nice tip.
Upsells are a mood killer. Yet i've been guilty of letting my little head do the thinking and have been caught up in the momment.
  • Old-T
  • 06-28-2011, 10:05 PM
Since I started this thread, I will ask the question that most guys wonder. Why charge extra for greek? Why can't greek be all inclusive with the hour fee? Originally Posted by hobbyprojb
It takes more time to prep

Depending upon the sizes involved it can be quite uncomfortable

Some just don't like the sensations involved

Some consider it significantly riskier

Those are the four reasons I have heard.
  • LynnT
  • 06-28-2011, 10:35 PM
There's a difference in offering it/not offering it and offering it for more $.
While I know it happens all too often:
I don't feel a lady should ever state what BCD activities she will partake in. Nor do I feel guys should expect to enjoy what another gent enjoyed with her (thus reviewed). Why?

Because ALL men are different and ALL men bring a different persona & cock size to the date. And thus, pending the connection that takes place between the 2 adults while BCD and whether or not the lady is comfortable enjoying his cock in various ways. Will determine the outcome of how pleasurable & fulfilling the date is.

So it's always best to go into a date with a YMMV mindset and leave having enjoyed one hell of a date that you never expected.

*This is mpov. I understand others may disagree.* Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Agreed.

Im not a fan of reviews really, they just cause a bunch of BS.