Should Sofia Go or Should Wayward Be Banned?

Remain calm! All is well.

Originally Posted by Big Jake
I am so giving you points for voting to ban me! Four times! really was that necessary?
All my other handles voted you off the island too!
Look at my thumb... gee your dumb!

All my other handles voted you off the island too! Originally Posted by Big Jake
Now that is funny! I don't care who you are...
I lost my virginity to a gay biker named Earl!
Allow Sofia to Leave
Is that like cunt punt? [edit-insulting remarks-warning points given]
I lost my virginity to a gay biker named Earl! Originally Posted by Big Jake
Two can play at this game my friend and you know what you hold most dear, well I've always had my eye on it.
Allow Sofia to Leave
Is that like cunt punt? Originally Posted by Wayward
As long as there is no hook slide or walking a crooked mile
Blackmail? Now you are bordering on delosernal? Are you and Sofia the same person? That would explain the reports of her big ass.
It's not blackmail if you love them. My ass your face what's the difference?
I say ban Wayward, then let him back in and make him a mod so we can enjoy the bitch slapping he's been giving Raphael.

Who knew Glen Ford read SHMB?
My friends are not exactly helping. Father Wayward has the sads. No one loves him
You want friends and love? Get a dog... wait get two dogs so the first one won't get depressed.
Is that like cunt punt? Originally Posted by Wayward

Here is your shirt back that I borrowed!

Are there no moderators around here? Not many providers will post ads here or men post reviews if administrators persist in allowing this level of abuse.
Are there no moderators around here? Not many providers will post ads here or men post reviews if administrators persist in allowing this level of abuse. Originally Posted by The One and Only
This wisdom from the guy that thinks P411 is a ripoff? That is good to know. But aren't you switching sides boss?

Sofia should be answering mail and making appointments instead of creating more BS in co-ed.

Unless she wants her girls to go with a more reliable manager. Clients too. Originally Posted by The One and Only
Or do you think Kosair and Raffealla are abusing me?