question for you ladies

Thnx MLisa, words of encouragement. Do you ever come north??
I have long boney feet...BUT i do love giving foot play on my clients!
I've had several foot fetish clients over the years and enjoyed the sessions. I have little size 5 shapely feet, and don't they don't mind the attention so it works. Everything from using my feet to massage his body, worship, lick, suck, and holding them together for the perfect masturbation aid. My favorite little freak loved a particular shade of nail polish... It did make my toes look extra good when smothered in his love potion..

I have disregarded these appointment requests before though, because the ones who call and ask for kink engagements without being established usually back out last minute. I can see a lot of girls not wanting to change their rates for special kinds of dates too. Guess you just have to find the right playmate.
Thanks too eveyone so far who has replied. I appreciate the feedback. Please, keep it coming.
Maybe some of you ladies that attended the Footnight party could weigh in here?? Obviously you all are ok with footplay?? Any Footnight participants??
To some fetishists, feet ARE the entire session.
The orgasm is as intense as intercourse is.
It just takes imagination and my feet.
I TOTALLY GET it.
my feet are so ticklish,I will kick my pedicurist quite a few times during a peddy!! lol
Thank you Goddess Dallas and Dallas Rain for your input. Goddess, spot on for me, it is TOTALLY about the feet. I do enjoy other things, but for this conversation, you're 100% correct. Dallas Rain, you sound like my kinda gal. Just maybe need too wear some protective gear.... but oh how fun it would be!!!
lol --naughty boy.....I will be in dallas last week of February
ready for me??lol
No more ladies in DFW willing to take part here?? I'm sure some have opinions??
Sorry I'm not in or from Dallas, but I like the way my feet look. I "do" take pictures of them. I "have" done "things" to men with them and let me do things to "them".

Not everyone's feet are attractive and that is probably why some ladies don't snap pictures of those features.
I have never had a footplay session and I would certainly entertain it, if anything, for a new experience. I do enjoy trying new things. I would even let him pick my next polish color. Now as far my touching feet? No thanks. And I certainly do not like for someone to put their feet on me. Especially when they aren't pedicured!
Thank you ladies for your input, much appreciated. Tia, a 9.5 shoe size?? Nice.... and like the foot pic on your profile. Gypsy, question for you, if your "open" to a foot session but don't want your feet touched?? That may be a challenge.... but thank you for your honest opinion.
Thank you ladies for your input, much appreciated. Tia, a 9.5 shoe size?? Nice.... and like the foot pic on your profile. Gypsy, question for you, if your "open" to a foot session but don't want your feet touched?? That may be a challenge.... but thank you for your honest opinion. Originally Posted by oktickler
My feet touched is fine. Me touching someone's feet or theirs touching me, nooooo. I had a gentleman put his scaly feet on my thighs once during a downtime period in our session.
Gotcha Gypsy, and yes, I'd have too agree. In most cases womens feet are in much better shape. Not that I give 2 cents about male feet, but during the summer time I have witnessed some pretty disgusting specimins....kinda really nasty. For the most part, the ladies I've seen have been well taken care of. It just seems that, not all, but most just say, "its just feet" and ignore them. Those ladies who do the xtra, Fawn, Rebecca Fair, Madison Bell, it is a pleasure for someone like me too see them. Sorry too ramble, but thanks for the clarification.