Review: Shiloh is a sweet submissive experience

first of all, texEngnr, great review and great photos.
great example of what a BOATLOAD of trust can do for an encounter!!

Thank you for your kind replies to my review. Indeed, I see Dominance as far deeper than just "taking it". Submission is a gift. A gift given from a position of strength. It takes a strong woman, strong in intellect, heart and character to have the courage to offer such an amazing gift. If it were not so, I would find it uninteresting. And I must add, it is founded on deep trust; mutual trust. And, such trust can only exist with deep respect; mutual respect.
Shiloh has provided a few photos of herself in my bondage. I'll figure out how to post photos and add them to this thread. I am honored that she wishes me to do this. Originally Posted by TexEngnr
i'll start a new thread about this, but for me and for it to work well, i believe that Submission should come from strength not weakness.

tho i've enjoyed using it in encounters, some of the reasons that i never got much into bondage and restraints are a) dont have all the equipment, b) havent learned all the rope tying techniques, c) takes quite a while, which i dont have in 1-1.5 hr encounters, d) sometimes it seems like it's more about the bondage and less about the sexual interaction ["how can one do it in that position?"].

but, that's just me and i'm glad that people who do it are good at it and enjoy it. besides, it does look beautiful!!

thanks again!
Sounds like an incredible time.
Elisabeth - I have studied shibari on a theoretical basis. But my style is more western. I have not explored in practice the more complex and asymmetrical ties that are typical of shibari. The photos posted are those Shiloh choose to be posted. I don't believe they showcase my best rope work, but rather showcase a beautiful, submissive woman.

pmd - Rope work does take time. I typically book 3 or 4 hour appointments for that reason. And true, some positions are not for "doing it", but are simply for the beauty of the work, or to position the sub best for impact play. But a lot of tied positions are great for sex, and with practice can be achieved in a shorter appointment. As to equipment, I use only rope. It is beautiful, it is safe, and in an emergency, can be quickly cut away.

The positive reaction tempts me to post photos that I think better demonstrate my best rope work. I'll not do that here, as this thread is intended to honor Shiloh - not me. Perhaps in a new thread, but it seems terribly self centered to me to consider doing that. Any members interested in seeing other photos? If there is an interest, I'll post some.
Would love to see your rope talents, it is a art form............
Would love to see your rope talents, it is a art form............ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I agree!!!!
Thank you for the encouragement. I am working on a post discussing Dom/sub play, my take on it, and a selection of photos to illustrate my work.

Stay tuned . . .
His rope work is amazing...I really enjoy our sessions...