Snide comments don't prove anything

I think Eccie needs a crying room like they have at the Catholic Church...just sayin.
I just wanted to know who you were referring to so I did some snooping.. oops. Didn't think anything of it. You have a great day as well! :-) Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Do you think she was directing her post at you? Now, do I have to play referee with you two, lol. Now if I hear anymore of this I'll just have to request doubles with the two of youz. One of youz on each end of the room. I'll be in the middle. I'll blow a whistle and you both attack me. I think that would be cool.
LMAO that is so not happening and I wasn't referring to anyone I posted this because of a thread I read yesterday..
Do you think she was directing her post at you? Now, do I have to play referee with you two, lol. Now if I hear anymore of this I'll just have to request doubles with the two of youz. One of youz on each end of the room. I'll be in the middle. I'll blow a whistle and you both attack me. I think that would be cool. Originally Posted by acp5762
Irish, I don't read every national thread but you keep popping up with these types of comments. If you were openly attacked or directly insulted in a thread, I could understand your responding in that thread. I agree that if you have issues with someone, you should take it up with them, not the national forums. You are drawing uneccessary negative attention to yourself. My 2 cents for what it's worth.

Now let's talk about sex or wine or something.
Coming from someone who likes to be blunt, I will add this. Don't take everything so darn serious. It is so easy to take everything as being cuthroat and mean spirited. I have a very sharp sense of humor and am rarely ever upset at what is posted on the boards....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I just wanted to quote Sixx so maybe Naomi would say she "hearts" me, too!!

With that said, I don't see why personal attacks are necessary either. Most of you (us) have never met each other and know very little about each other except that we ENJOY the same leisure time activity which should be fun, and intimate, and passionate - not rude and nasty and hurtfull.

Make Love NOT War!! (I just made that up - so don't bother to check your history books)
If you are a whiney baby who is overly sensitive, this is not the place for you...period! It is not anyone's job to keep random people happy. Get a freaking life already! I have said it time and again that I cannot even believe most of these people acting like 12 year olds are twice my freaking age. It's hilarious!!

FTR, this is not directed at one person, but several who all seem to get along so well. I see a cute wedding in the near future for dumb and dumber lmao!
London, you just got back. Behave or I will have to spank you.
Promises, promises!
Damn!! Looks like I might lose my bet with Rabbitt for Labor Day Ban!!
Irish, I don't read every national thread but you keep popping up with these types of comments. If you were openly attacked or directly insulted in a thread, I could understand your responding in that thread. I agree that if you have issues with someone, you should take it up with them, not the national forums. You are drawing uneccessary negative attention to yourself. My 2 cents for what it's worth. Originally Posted by heidilynnla

busybody

The kind of person you just want to (edited so I dont get banned) for being so damb annoying. They have no life and way too much time on their hands. They frequently use their excessive amount of time to annoy and monitor others, taddletale for small meaningless crap, butt into everybody's business except their own, and spy on people as if they think they are a cop or an important person or something.

Busy bodies are usually self-rightous hypocrites that are quick to point out the faults in others but get defensiv...

Go to urban dictionary for the full meaning
Hey Sunny....you spelled "damn" wrong!

LOL~
busybody

....They frequently use their excessive amount of time to annoy and monitor others, taddletale for small meaningless crap, butt into everybody's business except their own, and spy on people as if they think they are a cop or an important person or something.

Busy bodies are usually self-rightous hypocrites that are quick to point out the faults in others but get defensiv... Originally Posted by Sunny Taylor
I knew this topic needed your attention!!
Starting a thread telling people to be respectful and nice in an open forum on the Interwebs is the height of stupidity...it's guaranteed to have the exact opposite effect...next time, know your congregation a little better before you try speaking to them from the pulpit...
Hey London. I copied and pasted it, I know how to speel ya hootchie!

But that is a pretty cool way to spell it, gotta admit, taddletale too, hehe

I think a 1st grader wrote it, go see the whole thing.
I just wanted to quote Sixx so maybe Naomi would say she "hearts" me, too!!

With that said, I don't see why personal attacks are necessary either. Most of you (us) have never met each other and know very little about each other except that we ENJOY the same leisure time activity which should be fun, and intimate, and passionate - not rude and nasty and hurtfull.

Make Love NOT War!! (I just made that up - so don't bother to check your history books) Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I heart you too my love. You find a way to make me smile/laugh everyday.