Encounter: Old Rose

I think what the guy looks like also plays a big role in the quality of service and variety of the menu. For example, I’m old, I’ve lost weight but am still flabby, I am clean, but not particularly handsome. I’ve asked Hailey to get naked but she refuses to do so. I’ve given her large tips, but she’s actually made me take back money. Long story short, I can’t see the goodies. Now, if I looked like Bruce Lee or Jet Li the story may be different. I don’t know this for fact, but I believe my chances might improve If I was attractive to the girls.
I think what the guy looks like also plays a big role in the quality of service and variety of the menu. For example, I’m old, I’ve lost weight but am still flabby, I am clean, but not particularly handsome. I’ve asked Hailey to get naked but she refuses to do so. I’ve given her large tips, but she’s actually made me take back money. Long story short, I can’t see the goodies. Now, if I looked like Bruce Lee or Jet Li the story may be different. I don’t know this for fact, but I believe my chances might improve If I was attractive to the girls. Originally Posted by squiretuck
Unless you're BS'ing us, I feel your pain after all the WK'ing you have been doing for them. Hailey is a very messed up provider, smh.
No BS; my word of honor. I like Hailey very much, but it is what it is for me.

Unless you're BS'ing us, I feel your pain after all the WK'ing you have been doing for them. Hailey is a very messed up provider, smh. Originally Posted by Sean888
I've always had a great time for 60+60. (I've tried to tip more but always reject it) If you feel you didn't recieve services worth the tip then tip as you see fit. It's your money and you can do with it as you please. I personally love the service I recieve there and visit twice a month.
I've tried to tip more but always reject it Originally Posted by Kamisearch