Bad Weather

Well, As much as I wished, it wasn't me. If it wasn't you, Shelby, it must have been that DAMN LARRY again. I don't know what Pamela see's in that creepy crawly little shit.
I agree keep safe, and off of the streets unless you absolutely have to travel, Double check your check list...

1) Rainjackets-check

2) Lube-check

3)Me-check

4)now who wants to voulenteer?

Have these 4 things and you never have to worry about being cold!!
I wanted to go to the horse races this weekend
I wanted to go to the horse races this weekend Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Only if they wear skates
Ohhh why couldn't yall keep this mess on that side of the river? Originally Posted by babee
I wish the mess were here already, I desperately need a snow day... And the SOB responsible for closing the campus is probably gonna force us to come in and then send us home at noon...

[ETA (6:15 AM) : Sunnavagun; we closed today.
Everyone else stay safe and warm. Especially you Razorbacks; I think I just heard the TeeVee Snooze say that the Gubnor just declared a state of emergency for the entire state.]

Cheers,

bcg
I think I just heard the TeeVee Snooze say that the Gubnor just declared a state of emergency for the entire state. Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Yep, Bubba's out with the snow removal equipment - Pickup truck with a blade on the front, sand in the bed and a shovel. There is a winch on the front for pulling Cousin Cooter and his 4-wheel drive jeep out of the ditch.
Bubba will be holding Cousin Cooter's beer while he says, "Hey, watch this shit!"
Seriously be careful guys. Lets keep our friends in the NW part of Arkansas in our thoughts and prayers as it seems they are getting the brunt of it but in any case no matter where you are if you dont have to be out in it stay in .

If you got to go out call a taxi let them do the driving and you be safe...

Charles if I wasnt working today I so be tempted to come take you up on your offer...

Everyone have fun today

Kitten
If you got to go out call a taxi let them do the driving and you be safe... Originally Posted by kittendd
An NYC taxi might be ok. Have you ever ridden in one of LR's finest Yellow Cabs? I'll take my chances with Bubba and Cooter!
Don't eat the YELLOW snow cream!!

It's NOT bannana flavored!!!!
Blind fold could be fun huh Shelby!!
Good point Ark lol Some of the yellow cabbie drivers do not know how to drive even when the weather is good lol
  • jaxar
  • 01-29-2010, 11:27 AM
Yepper this weather sucks, actually having to stay at home with the S/O, Somebody please put me out of my misery.
lol jax it will be okay just think you get out tommorow and play
Y'all doing ok over there?