Joe Manchin came through!

... Blimey! ... Just Amazing!

Leave it to a Democrat to bring the whole forum together!

Reckon we could all sing "Koom-bi-ya" and dance about the room.

### Salty

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Yeah, how ironic. The libtards here who voted for Joey Bribes are happy that another Democrat shot down his signature legislation. Libtards aren’t too bright.
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2021, 06:00 PM

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Yeah, how ironic. The libtards here who voted for Joey Bribes are happy that another Democrat shot down his signature legislation. Libtards aren’t too bright. Originally Posted by bambino
I'd argue you two bulbs need changing if you think I'm a Democrat
... If you say so...

#### Salty
I haven't been following this closely, but do you think Biden will reach out to one of the RINO's to get this passed?
I haven't been following this closely, but do you think Biden will reach out to one of the RINO's to get this passed? Originally Posted by SecretE
Somebody better be watching romney.
Somebody better be watching romney. Originally Posted by winn dixie
He was the first one I had in mind. They make a bunch of concessions for Utah, a red state most Democrats wouldn't make special concessions for...especially with how they were affected by the pandemic.
Which way is President Joe Biden’s approval rating headed in Utah?
The survey found 65% of Utah voters disapprove, including just over half who strongly disapprove, of the job Biden is doing, while only 32% like the way he is running the country.

Utah’s all-Republican delegation says Biden is the most partisan president they have seen

The president’s disapproval in Utah rating jumps to 82% among those in the poll who identified themselves as Republicans. Among Democrats, a decided minority in the state, his approval rating is 83%, the poll shows. He gets 38% approval from unaffiliated or independent voters.
That was in October 2021.

Romney has a better chance of surviving Covid and the new fear strains.
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2021, 04:30 AM
... If you say so...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Just because I do not eat cereal out of a Tin Foil Hat like you and bambino does not make me a Democrat.

Back to hawking the Trump koolaid for you

Somebody better be watching romney. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Romney? Are you kidding? He is a math guy. He thinks all this debt is horrible.

You still mad at Mitt for voting to impeach that traitor Trump?
Ever read President Kennedy's book "Profiles In Courage"?

Joe Manchen would have had a chapter in it.
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2021, 06:04 AM
Ever read President Kennedy's book "Profiles In Courage"?

Joe Manchen would have had a chapter in it. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Well let's not go overboard on either of those two.
Joe Manchin is finally relevant. He’s not going to give up the spotlight.

These are POLITICIANS folks.

You think there’s life for them outside of it?

Maybe some of you have foldout photos of Mitch McConnell and Ted Cruz, but outside of the spotlight, these people are nothing.

Manchin found an opening and grabbed it.

Nothing more.
I'd argue you two bulbs need changing if you think I'm a Democrat Originally Posted by WTF
Riiight!

That's why you ruined Tiny's thread on BBB by whining non-stop about Ronnie Reagan while saying NOTHING about the dim-retards and their absurd over-spending blowout plans!
Bernie huffs and puffs and says "make Manchin vote and we'll see how the people of West Viginia like it". What a dumb fuck. He is doing exactly what the majority of his constituents want or he wouldn't be doing it. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Yep. A recent poll showed the bill was opposed by a 3 to 1 margin in WV.
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2021, 08:51 AM
Riiight!

That's why you ruined Tiny's thread on BBB by whining non-stop about Ronnie Reagan and saying NOTHING about the dim-retards and their absurd over-spending blowout plans! Originally Posted by lustylad
GFY...

I found Tiny's thread humorous and interesting...after 40 years many of you supply siders are just now asking that question.

And I disagree with it being ruined. Although anytime you're one of the featured speakers....there is bound to be pile's of horseshit left scattered about. And until you learn some respect and quit lying, I will continue to point out everytime you take a dump.