Who are the little spinners right now besides Ace?

Eliot, text me when this girl comes around again lol
That’s not the website.They’ll give you the website and password when you pass screening. I’ve been told the booker/owner/promoter is a long time member on here. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Thank you. I guess everyone is trying to be as discreet as possible
I texted that number and it said it was invalid?
I texted that number and it said it was invalid? Originally Posted by Highisland
He was joking

Back on topic, any new names lately?
I would be interested in same info. Originally Posted by K803r48
I would suggest a great spinner like Pumpkin/Pink. Very good English, if you are normal you will have a great experience…

Avoid Mina, one of the reasons for higher rates is her and simps who pay it..
Originally Posted by TheTopG655
I would suggest a great spinner like Pumpkin/Pink. Very good English, if you are normal you will have a great experience…

Avoid Mina, one of the reasons for higher rates is her and simps who pay it.. Originally Posted by 643_DP
owo Thank you for giving me pertinent information to dissect about Pumpkin. I won't forget it, check "staff questions" later.
Originally Posted by wchicken
Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Lovely at bk is definitely a gfe spinner. Very pretty too. Photos on site show a more full figure than reality. She is thinking to get mms. I would visit her now in her natural glory. A stunning gentle spinner.
Heard Minas gonna be a premium of 400 now
Heard Minas gonna be a premium of 400 now Originally Posted by LoneStar41
Plenty of simps in this thread will gladly pay that, then complain to everyone else that we should boycott the increased rates… heck I think one of the simps did 500 to her last time when she was 360
Seems we had a few heavyweight girls who have discovered what double quarter pounders with cheese are. Don’t need any effing promoters chiming in either. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I like spinners, but Bob you've promoted the quarter pounders

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2961431
I like spinners, but Bob you've promoted the quarter pounders

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2961431 Originally Posted by TheTopG655
5 foot 108lbs. I must’ve seen her before she discovered In-N-Out Burger. Keep tryin buddy, maybe something will stick ( that’s an American saying) you might not get it