Ban

• Old-T
  • 09-18-2014, 06:09 PM
Now that's better!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Do you really sleep better now that she is no longer here? You sure put a lot of emotional angst into her situation. You almost made it sound personal.
Do you really sleep better now that she is no longer here? ... Originally Posted by Old-T
She? Now it's 'she?'

Let's see, wasn't it you who said...

Some folks here are pretty sad. So, since someone who has never met the posters thinks maybe they are the same person, they MUST be the same person. Originally Posted by Old-T
Why are YOU white-knighting a tri-troll?
  • Old-T
  • 09-18-2014, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T
Do you really sleep better now that she is no longer here? ...

She? Now it's 'she?'
Why, yes. The poster claimed to be the wife--which would make her a "she" most the time. I have no reason to doubt "her", so do you think I should have referred to the poster as "he/she", or "it"?

Let's see, wasn't it you who said...Quote: Originally Posted by Old-T
Some folks here are pretty sad. So, since someone who has never met the posters thinks maybe they are the same person, they MUST be the same person.

Yes, that was me. And your point is?

Why are YOU white-knighting a tri-troll?
I am not white knighting anyone. Please go back and read what I actually posted: I was not "defending" the OP as much as criticizing a few hair triggered posters who made some pretty hostile comments with zero data to support their statements. How does that translate as "white knighting"? What evidence do you have that the posters are not what they claim?

And when does a troll as to have their accounts deleted? That is very un-troll-like behavior. Trolls keep trolling until they are ejected.
Do you really sleep better now that she is no longer here? Originally Posted by Old-T
Yep, slept like a baby!!

...You sure put a lot of emotional angst into her situation. You almost made it sound personal. Originally Posted by Old-T
One could make the same argument for your interest in my emotional angst or how well I sleep......hmmmmm......
Yep, slept like a baby!!

One could make the same argument for your interest in my emotional angst or how well I sleep......hmmmmm...... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Ed, 1. Old Person, nothing.
Do you really sleep better now that she is no longer here? You sure put a lot of emotional angst into her situation. You almost made it sound personal. Originally Posted by Old-T
+1
Yep, slept like a baby!!

Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

You still wear a diaper and suck a sugar tit while sleeping?
I am guessing that if you really wanted to know what he said you would take him off ignore.

But here is a hint: for having him on ignore (allegedly) you manage to have great intuitive talent to mirror his words. Coincidence I am sure, no? Originally Posted by Old-T

+1