Sex dreams

Well my post to SNL was not aimed to hurt her specifically. But yet I was bombarded with responses that depicted that it was. I was simply giving a personal account of my interpretation of her dream. As a writer that was a successful post, because I got a reaction. Doesn't matter whether it was good or bad it was still a reaction. The reaction mainly was, that I was desribing myself and it was mean and vile. On the contrary. Some of you saw yourself in my post. They say if you can't knock the issue knock the guy. Thats pretty much what I got, and it doesn't surprise me.
I have them almost nightly. Much of the time they are about the ladies I've met here,or want to meet, and sometimes they will involve some young milf I saw at a little league game.
SnL has been in a few of them. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Yes Smitty, but you are a horn-dog!
SnL has hit my dream radar a few times too.
I have been getting laid since I was 12 though. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I was having a lot of sex by age 12 too. Didn't finally have a partner until I was 16 though.
Mine are often and are mostly from the civie world but I had the craziet one the other day, I dreamed I was going down on a Jersey Shore cast member... Kill me now !! How that happened I have no explanation for lol. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I'll just ignore all that ridiculus Bullshit, and say I wish I was a Jersey Shore cast member, and I have never seen the show. You are one of the best liked women on ECCIE, just remember that!
Talk about timing, I had a dream last night and I had to check when I woke up. I was dropping off a bag of medical garbage and this girl said she had to check it, and she went on to suggest other things. I didn't recognize the girl, and I don't have any connection to medicine. It was the most realistic dream I have had in a long time. I haven't had a wet dream in a long time, but I had to check this time. LOL Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi

Hey when you have a wet dream when you get older it's when you piss your pants. lol
id hit snooki in a heartbeat. Originally Posted by windowshopper

With a Louisville Slugger?
How often do you have sex dreams ? Over the past 6 months or so I seem to be having them way more often than before. Oddly they seem to come in clusters. I have had them over the past couple of nights and it had been over a month before that., so I'm not sure what is triggering them.

Also when you have them, who is in the dream ? Someone from civie world ? A provider you've seen ? Celebrity ? For me it's been people from civie world mostly, or a couple of times it was someone who I couldn't quite make out. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
I've only had one sex dream. That being with my very first love, a.k.a the guy who I lost my virginity with when I was 13. We had sex about 7 times a day for a week straight. (Spring break that year was the best I ever had in my life). When he had moved back home, I remember dreaming about us having sex, and I would get a strange feeling in my hips similar to if we were having sex. I would wake up in the middle of the night, sweating down all the way to my panties, hips moving back and forth in the bed,...

Ahhh, sweet memories!
I have them probably once every 4 or 5 months. They are never about anyone in particular-- usually a stranger. Actually, I find these dreams to be a bit inspirational when it comes to hobbying. A few years ago, I had an intense dream about being with an Asian girl. Couldn't get it out of my mind until I actually saw an Asian provider. I recently had a dream about meeting a coed at a club. Next provider I met was a 20-something girl who was into the club scene.
I have them probably once every 4 or 5 months. They are never about anyone in particular-- usually a stranger. Actually, I find these dreams to be a bit inspirational when it comes to hobbying. A few years ago, I had an intense dream about being with an Asian girl. Couldn't get it out of my mind until I actually saw an Asian provider. I recently had a dream about meeting a coed at a club. Next provider I met was a 20-something girl who was into the club scene. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
My dreams are also rare and usually about someone I have never seen, but not always. Sorry to say my dreams do not come through.
I went a long time without remembering my dreams at all. Now I can remember maybe a couple a week. If they aren't very interesting, I usually forget what they were about in a matter of minutes. I haven't been able to re-enact them per se, but they have given me some good ideas.

I did have one dream that a provider was in, although it wasn't a sex dream. I was tailgating before a football game and eating and drinking with friends. A fight broke out, can't really remember those details, then things calmed down and we made our way to the stadium. As we were walking to the stadium we passed by a news stand. Never seen a news stand near a stadium, but I've had weirder things in dreams. As we were walking by I glance over to the stand and saw they had Playboy and Naomi was on the cover ! I woke up before anything else happened. Definitely the first time I've projected people to media in dreams
As we were walking by I glance over to the stand and saw they had Playboy and Naomi was on the cover ! I woke up before anything else happened. Definitely the first time I've projected people to media in dreams Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
I remember you told me about this one hehe. Maybe you were seeing into the future? Interesting for sure.