BIDEN WINS GEORGIA AGAIN!

Because Dilly is dumb. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Personal insults are against the forum guidelines.
Personal insults are against the forum guidelines. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You took that as a personal insult. I was giving a description of the persons mental faculties.
well we'll wait an see what happens on January 6. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I already know that answer. It is what happened in November like the majority of the people wanted.

That guy is gone unless he can bring Johnnie Cochran back to life to bullshit everyone. I believe he could actually pull it off, but his lawyers probably laugh at Trump when they cash his checks and file their bullshit legal motions that judges find hysterical and then dismiss them.
Zero percent chance that Trump's coup will succeed.

Hopefully he will face justice somewhere around January 21.

That is if Pence and the boys don't invoke the 25th.
Do you think the election will be overturned? If so, why? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

I don't know. it could happen the way it did in 1876.

there appear to be republicans in both houses willing to challenge the results of the election.
H I M won
Today, 10:05 PM Remove user from ignore list
1blackman1

This message is hidden because 1blackman1 is on your ignore list.

Personal insults are against the forum guidelines. Originally Posted by winn dixie
0b0 is obviously dumb. he lacked context in what I was saying.
You took that as a personal insult. I was giving a description of the persons mental faculties. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Medical speculation is also against forum guidelines!
Thanks for confirming your disregard to the guidelines you agree to when signing in.
So you believe he has a medical condition. Like being intellectually challenged. I don’t guess I can disagree with that.
I don't know. it could happen the way it did in 1876.

there appear to be republicans in both houses willing to challenge the results of the election. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
In 1876 the electoral difference was 20 votes. In 2020 it's 74.
In 1876 the Democrats were wiling to lose the Presidency, if Federal troops left the south. Thus, the 1877 compromise.

I highly doubt we'll see any compromise this time.
In 1876 the Democrats were wiling [sic (willing)] to lose the Presidency, if Federal troops left the south. Thus, the 1877 compromise.

I highly doubt we'll see any compromise this time. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
yes, i know there were a few differences between 1876 and 2020.

but one thing has remained the same... corruption.

as to a compromise, that I don't know.

if there's a compromise, its going to be something political and somebody is going to get sold down the river like that 1876 deal which kicked off jim crow against free blacks.
In 1876 the Democrats were wiling to lose the Presidency, if Federal troops left the south. Thus, the 1877 compromise.

I highly doubt we'll see any compromise this time. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
You mean the tyrannical occupancy and suppression during re-construction!
The bottom line is that you can't have it both ways. Trump is not suing states that he won. He looks like a fucking fool for suing states that he lost. You can't have it only one way which is what that imbecile cannot comprehend.

Come on folks, does that make any fucking common sense to you Trump lovers? These judges are throwing these lawsuits out like frisbees for a reason.
The bottom line is that you can't have it both ways. Trump is not suing states that he won. He looks like a fucking fool for suing states that he lost. You can't have it only one way which is what that imbecile cannot comprehend. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

your optics are getting strange. a fool is a fool eye suppose.

he's suing those states over the way how the election was operated.

the key thing here, the courts have not seen the evidence presented yet as they've been kicking lawyers out for standing issues and procedural errors.
My "optics" are fine. You can believe that lying peace of shit's nonsense if you want to do so. I wouldn't waste my time thinking he still has a chance though but do what you want to do if you have that time to waste.

He's not overturning the election. This isn't the 19th century in case you haven't noticed.