Bondage Pics

Is that you in the purple socks Dallas? It looks like you've been spanked.
Nice additions everyone, welcome to the darkside!

Yes thats me in those crazy purple socks...lolo!

I love this discussion---awesome pics everyone!!
{I am just dipping my toes in the "fetish realm"...getting a feel for a few things to see what I like.}

DR, that gave me immediate wood!!! BTW I love your purple socks.

Are you sucking a cock just out of the picture???
or possibly both!!!!!!!!!!!!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm possibly!! lol!!
I have a zillion funky socks I like to wear during sessions
Damn Dallas, you ass looks nice and red.
OK, time to take up a Do Dallas Rain in Dallas collection!

We need some Rain in Dallas!
God I love Wax and pinwheels!
I am really loving all the pics... Makes me want to get tied up a little... well besides the fact that I wont submit to a man enough so to let him tie me up (I might consider submitting to a woman... but that's another story.) lol.

PPE I am so happy you got this forum going babe.... Now I can tell other people my dirty thoughts.... not just you. :-)

I'm posting a few kinky bondage pics from some of my own endeavors... Hope you enjoy!

Extreme duct tape bondage:

Nice & Red:

My favorite word:

Oh and to Dallas Rain.... Girl you're making me a lil bit horny with those sexy purple socks and red ass.... Do you play with girls too? If so, I think me & PPE should double team. lol
Oh and to Dallas Rain.... Girl you're making me a lil bit horny with those sexy purple socks and red ass.... Do you play with girls too? If so, I think me & PPE should double team. lol Originally Posted by amazingasia
AA, maybe you, Dallas & PPE would like to control a session w/ a guy like me. (Oh, I came just dreaming about it...and I know that's naughty, and forbidden w/o permission. So, punish me.)
Koa,

I just love those "artistic" pictures that you posted! Soft and sensual with the promise of more ...

Elisabeth
All those pics are HOT/HOT/HOT!!!!

And "Hell Yes" Asia babe..I like girls too!!{and my fave word is slut}