Encounter: Sandy at Lucky Trend

I’ve heard that ^
Come on guys. We're not giving OP the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he has that sort of Weiner that Sandy couldn't resist.
Change the subject dudes, she not going to risk a L2 injection, she's raising a child, she's not going to let any swinging dick the pleasure unless you have a billion in the bank...this reviewer is a big time dreamer...fyi, Tina at Experto Salon said to stop publishing reviews of their Salon
Of course, there's always one...or more...idiots who tell providers about reviews.
ok guys, enough
Ok guys, enough, get a real GF in 2023
I’m actually happy a bunch of you guys think this didn’t happen. Means I don’t have to get retested. I probably wouldn’t do this twice. I looked at myself in that mirror think wtf did I just do after washing my dick off in the sink with alcohol and soap.
I’m always amazed at how many dudes roll the dice in this hobby. Going bb with these two knowing their history of bb with almost everyone the last 20 years, you’re truly a brave soul. A fair number of people were burned for bbing them over the years. Glad you had a nice time though.
A fair number of people were burned for bbing them over the years. Originally Posted by Fresh-Memes
Please correct me if I am wrong....but I dont think I have ever seen anyone on this board post that they caught an STD that they can trace back to a BBFS with a provider. Although it would make sense why they would not announce that "publically".
Please correct me if I am wrong....but I dont think I have ever seen anyone on this board post that they caught an STD that they can trace back to a BBFS with a provider. Although it would make sense why they would not announce that "publically". Originally Posted by The Sampler
First, I think there is a forum rule against calling out specific providers as the source of STDs because most of us fuck to many women to actually know and harassment.

Second, to respond to the person you were responding to, there are about eleventy billion BB reports on Liz, as far as I remember this is the first clear BB claim on Sandy and there hasn’t even been an ambiguous report since they were at the old location.
Someone mentioned a few years ago that they caught an STD from GGT which I highly doubted. I saw her for several years and never had any issues and she was always nice and clean. Take it for what it's worth.
I intentionally avoided mentioning “std” to not break any rules. In general, when you BB providers in this profession, especially when the provider is NOT selective who they bb, bad things will happen. You guys can looks for specific examples and want 100% concrete proof, but those in the know are in the know. I always declined when they offered to me.
Sandy is married and I don't think she would risk doing BBFS for $180
She’ll suck your cock but definitely no BBFS because of the sanctity of marriage �� sorry I had to.
  • Owj
  • 01-18-2023, 06:46 PM
Married makes it more appealing.