Houston65- NCNS

Hang on....

Houston65.... Since you have said who the OP is, I'm gonna ask you if you have p411?

Daphne didn't "have" to change names.
Still more lies ? I don't know what you're talking about so don't lie to throw the scent off you.
in military time that's 630 lol. and dude I did leave you NY number. my goal here was not to garner opinions from others or debate this with you. but to warn other ladies what they might be getting. good day. Originally Posted by dollydirtymoney

Haha if they are getting requests from Houston65, Id bet they are worried bout other things besides NCNS, like "what kind of freaky thing is he gonna have me do today". LOL
stop lying
other than wanting to lick another mans cum off ladies bodies
your sicker than I thought.
instead of defaming my name or hers tell the truth already
and to whoever asked I don't have p411.
Oh, I guess I had the wrong number to call...no wonder I couldn't call you!

"still on right. please call or text in the morning to confirm. 832-387-3181. xoxo Daph"

This is the PM with the number I couldn't get to (which is the wrong number, she gave me Luxury Daphne's number!) And I emailed to let her know I could not get to ECCIE to retrieve the PM. So that is it. Luxury Daphne IS DollyDirtyMoney. I'm not wasting my time with this anymore.

No more later.
now you're making shit up. u said earlier u didn't have the number. so which one is it. now you've been proven a liar. I'm moving on guy. ladies this guys is a bullshiter
I said I didn't have the number because it was on the ECCIE PM which I couldn't get to from work. I already posted that message as well. So now everyone knows who you are and some people are intelligent here and they know who is lying. I have layed out the evidence and all you can do is lie.

From my original response. This was my email to Luxury Daphne/DollyDirtyMoney

I did not get your PM last night. I have a virus on home computer and could not check email from work. I cannot do it today, did not get the virus issue resolved. I am a computer programmer and it is very rare that I did something I should not have. I think I got it at AdultSpaces website, so be careful.
cutting and pasting am edited email is not considered evidence sir. get it. right
Damn...u caught me. OK. So here is my original email unedited:

Edited: Again placing contents of personal communication is against board rules - Mojo
I'm pretty sure you need to remove the location and room number there bro.
haha is there even a hotel that has a 13th floor?
How'd u get rid of that virus? I think I've got it too.
It is a nasty one. If your My documents folder and program files are gone (not really, but they are hidden), then you have it. It may even be hard to open IE. Here is what I followed. The first part are the symptoms. Make sure you start in SAFE MODE! Also, you may need to re-enable task manager.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/viru...windowsfixdisk
Wow! Take this back and forth deal to both yall's inbox.