Kochs to Congress: Focus on spending, not Obamacare

• CJ7
  • 10-10-2013, 02:33 PM
You said the TP is in decline; you offer no proof..........

I say it is in ascendancy; I have offered up proof - election wins, recall victories, recall defeats, influencing agenda, etc.

You are just blow smoke and hope someone buys it..........

If you have proof of your claim that the TP is in decline; then please provide it. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

proof is in the pudding

post a list of legislation the TP has authored, and passed ... I'll wait.

The TP is a wet dream
[QUOTE=Randy4Candy;1054186921]The problem with our resident Teawipe Geniuses is that they are silly little foot soldiers of the plutocrats, NOT members of the "1%," (or even the "30%") and too fu*king stupid to realize it.[/QUOTE]

Do you really think that the Dems and liberals aren't just foot soldiers of the plutocrats, too? You can't be serious and think they are any different, can you? Gawd, you are one of the truly brainwashed (and that is giving you the benefit of the doubt).

Let me make this clear: THE TEA PARTY, OBAMA, TED CRUZ, HARRY REID, JOHN BOEHNER, NANCY PELOSI, et.al. NONE OF THEM GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU!

The are ALL puppets controlled by their masters, who happen to be in the 0.1%. And that ain't you, or me.

Damn
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2013, 06:49 AM
[QUOTE=CuteOldGuy;1054191696]

Let me make this clear: THE TEA PARTY, OBAMA, TED CRUZ, HARRY REID, JOHN BOEHNER, NANCY PELOSI, et.al. NONE OF THEM GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU!

The are ALL puppets controlled by their masters, who happen to be in the 0.1%. And that ain't you, or me.

Damn Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
You finally got one right old man!

Now wiki the invisible hand and complete the circle of life!
  • CJ7
  • 10-12-2013, 09:20 AM
watch this

bump
  • WTF
  • 10-12-2013, 09:24 AM
[

Damn Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
[QUOTE=WTF;1054192643]

You finally got one right old man!

Now wiki the invisible hand and complete the circle of life! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Let me clear up any mix-up. I was quoting CuteOldMan not R4C