Coping w/Flames ?

Give an example... Sometimes what some consider flaming is really just someone being honest.
ive been at this hobby for a while, heters r all around us girl. just let their comments rolll off ur back
oh Guys thats sweet,but Im not having that issue..... Originally Posted by evagodiva
Believe me doll, these guys are responding to your OP but in veiled language! That's why it's so hilarious!
Most of the time, I've found, ignorance breeds contempt
lol.....Haters dont bother me I simply ignore them....However there are times when guys troll or flame and say malacious things about a provider for various reasons.
Give an example... Sometimes what some consider flaming is really just someone being honest. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
How about when a guy posts in an area he never visits calling one of the locals a WK and a kiss ass and questions his accuracy of a girl the local has seen.The flamer naver has seen the girl and basically makes an ass of his self to the point that the Mod had to tell him to STFU.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=324189&page=2
How about when a guy posts in an area he never visits calling one of the locals a WK and a kiss ass and questions his accuracy of a girl the local has seen.The flamer naver has seen the girl and basically makes an ass of his self to the point that the Mod had to tell him to STFU.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=324189&page=2 Originally Posted by bodilly

whenever i feel hated upon...i just sit back and listen to Gucci Manes 'Shook them haters off' and everything is better.
cant view the link
  • MrGiz
  • 11-23-2011, 06:31 PM

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=324189&page=2 Originally Posted by bodilly
Yeah... I hear ya... much of the time, I've found, contempt breeds ignorance.
Give an example... Sometimes what some consider flaming is really just someone being honest. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yes, this is true... Some girls fly off the handle over someone disagreeing with them or pointing out a minor flaw. How you react to these "flames" will determine how much more of it will happen, really.
I've never really been "flamed" for anything but I've had arguments and disputes numerous times. Don't worry about it. In the grand scheme of things it's just one person's opinion, anyway. Just don't get too personal and don't take things too personally.
cant view the link Originally Posted by evagodiva
Its from a private area of the site Eva, you won't be able to view it.

Ok Ladies what about when clients flame or hate
and for the guys out there that do it, Why? Originally Posted by evagodiva
I have been very busy and haven't been able to follow this thread so here's my two cents....

What I don't understand is how some of you ladies deal with guys like this/allow this to go on. I have never been flamed by a client. I've never even had one raise their voice at me. Believe it or not, Outside of this board, I am VERY nice to everyone. I believe in excellent customer service and being there for my clients because the last thing I want to do is piss anyone off. I go above and beyond to do things right so I don't have run-ins with people (especially in this business because people are downright nasty and vindictive here!).

I've said this before and I'll say it again, if you keep attracting clients that are straight up assholes/undesirable, you are doing something absolutely wrong! Sometimes people just invite drama.

As for ladies, I just ignore them especially when they're ugly. I know then that they're just jealous. No I'm serious. I did not get into this business to argue with anybody about this and that. I'm here to make money SO what some random fugly chick has to say about me does not matter. All that matter is -- am I still making money? Does it still make sense for me to be in this business? A lot of ladies are just jealous. They're jealous of you/your success and they'll do whatever it takes to bring you down. To prevent confrontation, I stay original. I do not copy other's style. I do not copy another lady's text. I do not copy picture styles so no one can say shit to me about plagarizing or whatever else. When I get a reference request, I give the reference. When I ask for a reference and don't get one bacK, I do not bitch about it. Yesterday I had a fake negative review of me posted up on TER. This person had NO reviews (just the one he/she wrote of me) and they blasted me by making up all sorts of shit about my appearance. Well guess what? I have all 9s and 10s on TER and not ONE bad review. I contacted TER and it was taken down within an hour. Just a few hours ago (today) I got a message saying that the ip address of the person had been traced and it was another LADY from the carolinas and she was now banned from TER. So you see? Haters! They do not matter. Just keep doing you. When you're doing something right, you're gonna have haters. And that's just that.

xoxo,
N
Nicely said, Naomi... And very true.
It usually is the more successful one's that get picked on.
It's so much easier to admire someone than be jealous of them.
Nicely said, Naomi... And very true.
It usually is the more successful one's that get picked on.
It's so much easier to admire someone than be jealous of them. Originally Posted by Shayla
Thanks love . Exactly.