Everyone Watch AM Joy on MSNBC this morning, huge woman’s march on Washington protesting Trump!

Unlike some tards in the forum they have common sense. They praised his business knowledge. Originally Posted by R.M.
And his leadership?

How about his moral compass?

Or his policies?

(Ha)
And his leadership?

How about his moral compass?

Or his policies?

(Ha)
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You can't distinguish between the rosette on a moral compass and the rosette on your boyfriend's ass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; hence, your hypocritical lib-retarded ass is too fucked up mentally to navigate by any "moral compass"!
You can't distinguish between the rosette on a moral compass and the rosette on your boyfriend's ass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; hence, your hypocritical lib-retarded ass is too fucked up mentally to navigate by any "moral compass"! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Looks like somone’s on her period...

Looks like somone’s on her period...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Yeah, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, everyone recognizes that you are a genuine,
lib-retarded lunatic.