how important are teeth?

Nice clean teeth are wicked important. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
no one on earth has teeth as nice as yours. that shit is supernatural white. can see em in the dark.
multiple post
multiple post. fuckin Verizon
Amazing experience indeed!
Still have fond memories of that from years ago and she because of dental issues was early 30ish. Originally Posted by Zollner
I think I know who you mean. But, she never took her dentures off for me, until afterward when she told me about her dental issues.

I never saw her again, because she left the hobby shortly after that.
do you need them to have somewhat straight chompers , ?

or will you date

the snaggletooth skanks

as long as its cheap?

discuss Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Teeth are very important to your overall health...
ys I agree its discusting
yes floss
I think I know who you mean. But, she never took her dentures off for me, until afterward when she told me about her dental issues.

I never saw her again, because she left the hobby shortly after that. Originally Posted by Always Horny
She was a French dancer from Montreal up in NF in the GWN many moons ago. Lots of fun, we clicked, saw her many times.
no one on earth has teeth as nice as yours. that shit is supernatural white. can see em in the dark. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
Lmfao thanks.
multiple post
More like an echo I believe....
Bad dental hygiene can be caused by, or symptom of, several other very questionable personal practices or bad health issues.

I prefer the ladies, to whom I give $$, and desire to invade their personal space(s), have a little personal pride in their appearance, their health and their hygiene.
Bad teeth = no
I miss getting gum jobs